Dates in June

Anyone got any rumors on a San Diego show before or after the Wiltern shows? I'd prefer rumors that turn out to be true, but will take what I can get. Thanks.

I was in touch with someone at their management today who said by the end of this week all the west coast dates would be posted and that there are additional shows coming for sure. (to california specifically)

-silsurf

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This could be good news... :music

edit: So Speaking of San Diego, where do you think they should play? Or rather, where would you like to see them play?

I didn't make it to OAT last time, how was that? I hope it's not House of Blues!

Best case scenario: Spreckles!!! :rock

WOO HOO!

:cheers

OKC?? Trying to hyperventilate...going to Oxford, MS in a couple of weeks and now I'll get to see them in June (hopefully!!). AWESOME news!!!
Looks like OKC might be as close as they get to me.

See ya'll in Bricktown. This is excellent news.

This could be good news... :music

edit: So Speaking of San Diego, where do you think they should play? Or rather, where would you like to see them play?

I didn't make it to OAT last time, how was that? I hope it's not House of Blues!

Best case scenario: Spreckles!!! :rock

Saw Tweedy at Spreckles, but think Wilco would be better at OAT, especially in the summer time. I'll never go see another show at House of Blues, they treat their paying customers like cattle.

I thought OKC was 10CT, Tucson and Pomona were 12CT? Although, Pomona was a few minutes early, I think. Worked for me, though! :dancing

Yeah I see that now. I swear I saw noon somewhere. Dangit. Is there going to be a benefit from the pre-sale, like getting in early? Just wondering what I'm missing out on.

Yeah I see that now. I swear I saw noon somewhere. Dangit. Is there going to be a benefit from the pre-sale, like getting in early? Just wondering what I'm missing out on.

No, all you get from the pre-sale is that you don't have to sweat the general sale. Same tickets either way. :)

I can't speak for OKC in '05, but I know at Cain's last year that presale tix were marked as such and granted you early entry before everyone else in line.

Yeah that's why I asked. I was one of the ones who got in early at Cain's. I can't go back to being with the unwashed masses again. :)