Opener at Keyspan Park

Definitely go out and get most of their records. Their latest as the Condofucks is great fun. This is good news as I was a little bummed to hear that Conor Oberst wasn't opening for the Brooklyn show. But this is just as good if not better.

TWO OF THE BEST BANDS EVER

NO WAY

Indeed! I am sooo excited my bff & her hubby might make the trip w/ us now!!! w00t!!!

The comments section at the link is some pretty entertaining reading. (Reader's Digest Version: "Wilco should be opening for Yo La Tengo!").

Are Yo La Tengo vegans? Just trying to get the vegan connection. I mean, when they print news in the Brooklyn Vegan, is it presumed to have something to do with veganism, or would that be like expecting Time magazine to only write about clocks?

Brooklynvegan is just a great music blog. No other connection except the head guy running the webpage is a vegan. Some things to consider when reading the site. It is NY based (YLT is from Hoboken) so people obviously are into their hometown hero's more than Wilco. Also consider 90 percent of the posters are idiots who just like to get people into arguments.

I wonder if another opener will be announced in the coming weeks. Wishful thinking would be Liam Finn since he recently worked on the 7 Worlds Collide album...but an additional opener would just be a bonus at this point. It's already such a great bill...