The Stream is up

It does seem to be down. Where it used to say "listen" now it directs you to the preorder page. You can listen to all earlier albums, just not the new one.

Who knows, maybe it's down in error. *shrugs*

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

AAAUGH!! I am having withdrawal1 I have listened to (The Album) several times a day since (The Stream) began. Convulsing, nauseous, rightleg is beginning to 'kick'. Must get to 'Records' section, i.e. the methadone clinic. I pray to God that the previous albums will serve as an adequate agonist...

Thanks Wilco for helping me know when to say when. I wouldn't be able to stop listening to the stream on my own!

I wanted June 30th to be special and if may be afterall, withdrawals will be a full peak by then.

if i remember correctly, when SBS was going to be released they streamed it multiple times (the 12 or 24 hour streams they did). im betting theyll put it up again before june 12th. still... i dont know how much longer i can go w/o listen to country disappeared...

I feel like my drugs have been taken away.

Hey man, that field's already been furrowed.

Hey man, that field's already been furrowed.

No, I feel like my drugs have been taken away. Or is this one of those forums where you aren't supposed to write what you feel, but read what everyone else has said and come up with something even more smart-assed than what the previous posters have said in order to prove how jaded and cool you are?

I noticed on the website WTA is under the records section and the song titles have links but they don't work. Maybe it will be streaming there soon.

No, I feel like my drugs have been taken away. Or is this one of those forums where you aren't supposed to write what you feel, but read what everyone else has said and come up with something even more smart-assed than what the previous posters have said in order to prove how jaded and cool you are?

This forum is anything you want it to be my friend.

I apologize, magcat. I guess that I should have used emoticons. I was only having a laugh and certainly not intending to start trouble. Post on, good sir/madam.

I apologize, magcat. I guess that I should have used emoticons. I was only having a laugh and certainly not intending to start trouble. Post on, good sir/madam.

Thanks. I guess I'm just on edge without my daily dose of "The Album". :-)

WilcoWorld front page! :lol

WilcoBus.jpg

Didn't really know where to post this...

I saw that earlier today and was trying to figure out how to get an image of it.

Thanks!

Wallpapered!

I noticed on the website WTA is under the records section and the song titles have links but they don't work. Maybe it will be streaming there soon.

In the latest missive from wilcoworld today, they say:

p.s yes, the album stream is down but it shall return, sporadically and maybe even frequently. Keep your eyes peeled. We'll let you know on the front page of the site when it's going back up.