The Stream is up

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It appears that the leaked copy is exactly the same as what is being streamed...we got the real deal!

Does it have the cellphone interference at 2:29 in Bull Black Nova?

Does it have the cellphone interference at 2:29 in Bull Black Nova?

Yup, it has it! Yikes. It's not loud but you can hear it clearly with good speakers.

I can't believe they missed that.

Yup, it has it! Yikes. It's not loud but you can hear it clearly with good speakers.

I can't believe they missed that.

I'm not entirely sure that's cell phone interference, it could just as easily be a sample that's pretty low in the mix.

How much is everybody giving to the charity? I'm thinking like $5.

I gave them fourteen dollars, At first I was going give 9.99 because that's how much it would have costed for me to legally download it on itunes, but I kicked in a tip since I grabbed it early.

--Mike

I have downloaded the album, I'm enjoying with the new songs, I'll buy the cd and the vinyl on the same day they'll hit the stores.

But the question is: why they are doing this? I know that 100% of fans will buy this music, but the newcomers will do?

This one has a great selling potential so I think to stream it is not the right move.

..and the record shops will slowly dissappear...

Roby The "T"

I have downloaded the album, I'm enjoying with the new songs, I'll buy the cd and the vinyl on the same day they'll hit the stores.

But the question is: why they are doing this? I know that 100% of fans will buy this music, but the newcomers will do?

This one has a great selling potential so I think to stream it is not the right move.

Roby The "T"

It already leaked, so the stream can't hurt anymore than the leak did. This way, it's easier for casual fans to find and hear the new record without having to search and download. These fans might then buy the record, especially after seeing the band have good spirits about their music leaking.

Roby The "T"

Bands barely make a dime off of CD sales. Touring is where the money is.

In other news, my girlfriend follows a Twitter feed from the pro cycling tour, and just told me that Lance Armstrong tweeted the link to the album stream.

It already leaked, so the stream can't hurt anymore than the leak did. This way, it's easier for casual fans to find and hear the new record without having to search and download. These fans might then buy the record, especially after seeing the band have good spirits about their music leaking.

and the tote bag - the band's sitting on a goldmine with those tote bags.

Guest Francis X. Hummel
I can't listen to it! Just says connecting for ever. Un and reinstalled quicktimeso frustrating HELP

The same happened for me this past weekend. I said I wouldn't listen to anything until the day of the release but caved. Then I couldn't get the stream to work. Maybe it's a sign to keep waiting.

The same happened for me this past weekend. I said I wouldn't listen to anything until the day of the release but caved. Then I couldn't get the stream to work. Maybe it's a sign to keep waiting.

Waiting for what? If you can hear it now that won't make it less good to hear it now will it?

i was hoping it was just me. :dontgetit we have to wait till June 30th now?!

the songs are up on youtube if youre jonesin for a fix like the rest of us.

EDIT: make that SOME of the songs are up on youtube. oh shit.