Wilco appreciation thread?

In the past week, we all have been rewarded with a download of Jolly Banker, a stream of Wilco (TA), a revised Wilco website, a virtual tour of the Loft, a new concert stream in the Roadcase, great new photos and tonight a free podcast of Ashes of American Flags. Let's take some time out from the bickering and show them a little appreciation for taking care of their loyal fans. What other band loves you baby?

Edit: And the chance to win prizes........... :worship

It's a great album, which I'll appreciate more and more as I gradually sink beneath its surface throughout the coming weeks---and Jeff's singing is a wonder. Has anyone mentioned that?

Anyway, thanks to everyone involved in turning this into an unexpectedly exciting (for me) week.

Remember to show gratitude.

I also concur that Wilco is awesome, and deserving of praise.

I am looking forward to having the band leave a pre-recorded greeting on my home answering machine because I am going to win.

I also like the pre-order email "Complex enough for you? Good." made me laugh or on the interwebs, LOL.

cheers. the leak was the height of my week (and, let's be realistic, probably the height of next week as well). i loved it at first listen but am now getting closer with every listen to the "my heart is melting" stage. definitely a sonic shoulder for me to cry on. :cheekkiss

Guest Speed Racer
The leak of the album saved my week, and probably more.

Good god, me too! Without Sunny Feeling in my head this past week I would have been a nervous wreck. Well I still am, but with a bitchin' song in my head.

Wilco consistently makes my days, weeks, months, years better and is a HUGE, WONDERFUL, IMPORTANT part of my life!!!

I've made same great friends here and met my current b/f thanks to Wilco! This music has saved my life, no joke!

Thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much to Jeff & the boys and all that they do!!! :worship

Wilco consistently makes my days, weeks, months, years better and is a HUGE, WONDERFUL, IMPORTANT part of my life!!!

I've made same great friends here and met my current b/f thanks to Wilco! This music has saved my life, no joke!

Thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much to Jeff & the boys and all that they do!!! :worship

WHO?????

WHO?????

Ummm, the lead singer/drummer and main dude from that band I've been trying to get support for over in SES. He's a HUGE fan too! :thumbup

Ummm, the lead singer/drummer and main dude from that band I've been trying to get support for over in SES. He's a HUGE fan too! :thumbup

Oh, see, I generally don't go there.... it's the freaking wild wild west in that forum :lol

Pics? :heehee

Oh, see, I generally don't go there.... it's the freaking wild wild west in that forum :lol

Pics? :heehee

On my FB girlie, only one so far. Go take a looksie :)