If you can see this you're on the new server...

hmm... weird, i'm getting a database error when logging in too (doesn't affect anything however)

Yeah, doesn't effect anything, they still work. It's almost like it's trying to display a "PM sent successfully" message, but instead it doesn't have the text available so it comes back with "undefined".. I'm no db expert, but that's just my guess.

yeah, it doesn't generate any error in the server logs either, so as long as it goes away by the final release i won't worry

just happy that things seem to have settled down since upgrading PHP & Apache last night.

yeah, it doesn't generate any error in the server logs either, so as long as it goes away by the final release i won't worry

just happy that things seem to have settled down since upgrading PHP & Apache last night.

i got that database error when i logged in today as well. but everything seems fine over in the mac world.

Sorry if this has been covered (i didn't see it): all I get for almost all images is "posted image" where the image should be. Don't know if this is a problem on my end or overall....

Nice work, too, solace.

Sorry if this has been covered (i didn't see it): all I get for almost all images is "posted image" where the image should be. Don't know if this is a problem on my end or overall....

Nice work, too, solace.

hmm... example thread?

and what browser/OS are you running

thanks

I have only been able to access the site from home on my Mac. At work, it never loads and gives me some kind of can't display page message due to a compression issue or something like that. (Sorry, I really don't remember.) I use Firefox at work.

I'm seeing that if I read the last post in a thread, then it no longer shows up in the "new content" view. It used to show up with a faded folder for the session I was in. Then after I got out of that session (ie, closed the browser for a while), and got back in, it would no longer show up unless there was something new.

But now the thread disappears from the new content view, and so there are no threads with the faded folder icon in that view.

I liked the old way better, if anyone is looking for feedback...

Vince