If you can see this you're on the new server...

still going to be some tweaking needed to be done, and hopefully it can handle the loads until that happens, but if it goes down from time to time over the weekend, don't panic :)

i was hoping IPB would have released RC2 in the last week, but alas we'll have to endure the current bugs a little longer.

For some reason I can't the "Published Wilco The Album Articles" thread to open up in Just a Fan, other than that everything looks fine. Thanks for all the work you put in, Solace :cheers.

--Mike

It looks great. Going to take some getting used to. I do fully appreciate your hard work to enable me to sit on my ass all day.

I am really being genuine in case you can't tell. YAY!

p.s. hopefully you all used the time off this week wisely

i learned 4 new languages and built a HUD house! (ok only 1 of those is true... partially)

It is ridiculous how much I missed this place! Nonetheless I used my off time productively, learning how to play the flute, how to pour concrete, how to do simply sums on my fingers, and as you'll all have noticed by now, I've brokered peace in the Middle East (You're welcome).

Solace, we thank you for all your labors on the behalf of our much-loved site. :cheekkiss

minus the bugs that IPB needs to fix, i think i MIGHT have tamed the beast that is our new server a little bit tonight (*crosses fingers*)

if it's still responding in the morning i'll be a happy man.

Guest Francis X. Hummel

The new VC just isn't working for me. It takes forever to load the page everytime I click on anything. It'll just freeze and load for minutes sometimes.

Half the time I can't even get to the forum at all - just get an "unable to display" type message.

Maybe a browser issue? I think I'm using IE6.

yes, it doesn't work well on IE6 at all

anyone running IE6 at home is just asking for trouble honestly, in terms of spyware, viruses, etc., as well as browser compatibility issues (it's one of the worst browsers ever in terms of HTML compliance)

if you're stuck using IE6 at work, see if you can use Firefox at least, if you can't upgrade to IE8

IE6 is nearing 8 years old now...

http://www.stopie6.org/

Everything seems to be working good except for PMs (not sure if you are already aware). They work, but I get a message that says "undefined".

No biggie, just letting you know. Thanks for all your work.. I work in IT so I know what you've been going through. :)

Everything seems to be working good except for PMs (not sure if you are already aware). They work, but I get a message that says "undefined".

No biggie, just letting you know. Thanks for all your work.. I work in IT so I know what you've been going through. :)

hmm... weird, i'm getting a database error when logging in too (doesn't affect anything however)