WTF Massey Hall Presale

I was lucky too, and got Row E, but, I'm not at all surprised that it sold out that quickly. This is the first Wilco presale I've participated in, but I work for a company the operates websites for a vast list of bands and musicians, and our presales often sell out pretty much instantly. You have to keep in mind that hundreds of people were likely attempting to get tickets at the same time, and that bands usually get 10% or less of the house to sell. Chin up though, there's still Ticketmaster on Friday. I'm sure you'll get good seats.

I was granted a ticket row A seat 48 (second last to house right) but have been sitting on my order confirm page for 10 minutes. I do not trust the:

"We're processing your order #6840236.

Attempt 1 out of 3.

This may take up to four minutes."

is truthful. Guess I'll cross my fingers for friday.

Yeah it went on-sale a little early... I usually do a refresh repeatedly for the minutes leading up to the sale and use the US atomic clock for a guide. I got row H centre at like 9:57...

You could always join the friends of Massey Hall for their presale tomorrow? Its only like a hundred bucks...

The meat of the matter is that im going to this show. I'm going alone, so I only need one ticket. I will pay whatever price to whomever to get a sweet ticket in the front floor.

So whether it's through this site, ebay, scalper, massey hall or whatever, im getting a ticket.

It's a bit late on this one, but I've noticed every Presale and Sale seems to go live 5 minutes prior to the On-sale time - 9:55 AM. With that in mind, I'd start hitting refresh well before 10 AM.

First time using presale and I snagged Row D seat 45, 46

Pretty sweets aisle seats close to the stage.

Ive been to Massey Hall many times and every seat is great there.

It seems like they only but the outside sections on the presales.

I have a friend who tried another venue and she got out sections also.

Let me regale y'all with this little tale. My brother and I were both trying for tickets. I pulled a pair in row G, then he pulled a pair front row centre. I was ecstatic, until we went to process the order and we couldn't change the cardholder info from his name to mine. I did not know this was the case for Front Gate. I called them, was on hold for about 8 minutes, got through with less than a minute left on the ticket hold. He said to try my credit card info anyway, but it was too late- I tried to get the pair on my computer once they were released, but my account timed out. And then I cried. It was so frustrating. So whoever is in right centre row A seats 38-39, enjoy those seats for me!

I will pay whatever price to whomever to get a sweet ticket in the front floor.

So whether it's through this site, ebay, scalper, massey hall or whatever, im getting a ticket.

my thoughts exactly.

my husband called me at work at 10am to tell me they were gone.

I was close to tears.

we'll try again on Friday

Let me regale y'all with this little tale. My brother and I were both trying for tickets. I pulled a pair in row G, then he pulled a pair front row centre. I was ecstatic, until we went to process the order and we couldn't change the cardholder info from his name to mine. I did not know this was the case for Front Gate. I called them, was on hold for about 8 minutes, got through with less than a minute left on the ticket hold. He said to try my credit card info anyway, but it was too late- I tried to get the pair on my computer once they were released, but my account timed out. And then I cried. It was so frustrating. So whoever is in right centre row A seats 38-39, enjoy those seats for me!

how horrible!

Here's my loser tale of woe: I'm in Vancouver. Woke up a little earlier than usual. Got to the gym a little earlier than usual. Got to my office a little earlier than usual. (6:30am. I start @ 7am, but wanted to get my desk in order so I'd be ready for the pre-sale.) All logged in @ 6:45am. Then stupid me tried to buy tix @ 7am only to learn that they actually went on sale @ 6:55am. Ugh. Oh well, there's always LiveNation on Friday when I'll do this dance all over again. I've already booked my flight to Toronto so I'll get tix no matter what!

I got skunked out of tickets as well, I usually have great luck for these things. I was on at 9:59 and they were sold out, completely. These pre-sales have usually quite low amount of tickets and the pre-sale didn't include the two balconies (which the first one is fantastic way to see a show there). I'm bummed out but I figure I'll get some on Friday, I only need two tickets.

I am a "friend of Massey Hall" and there is/was no pre-sale for us (as of yet, I am still holding out), so I guess let's hope?

The meat of the matter is that im going to this show. I'm going alone, so I only need one ticket. I will pay whatever price to whomever to get a sweet ticket in the front floor.

I recommend stubhub.com, I got second row center for face value earlier this year, I couldn't believe it.

Got pretty lucky this morning. Took me 20 minutes just to get massey hall on the phone, and when I finally did the guy said there was only a few pairs left up at the very top, and a few singles. Was about to hang up and go pay 3x the price on Stub Hub when he finds two 2nd row balconies pop up on his screen.

can't wait for this show!

Got pretty lucky this morning. Took me 20 minutes just to get massey hall on the phone, and when I finally did the guy said there was only a few pairs left up at the very top, and a few singles. Was about to hang up and go pay 3x the price on Hub when he finds two 2nd row balconies pop up on his screen.

can't wait for this show!

That's pretty lucky! The first tickets I pulled through ticketmaster right at 10am were in the gallery. There were no tickets! I'm sure Massey Hall had more, but I stupidly didn't try until it was too late. Ugh.

I got front row Balcony seats through Massey Hall on the phone, I had quite a few way back in the gallery come up on Ticketmaster and Massey Hall online but none these good. I do figure this will sell out (firs Wilco Massey show to sell out?) and they'll add a second date.

I got front row Balcony seats through Massey Hall on the phone, I had quite a few way back in the gallery come up on Ticketmaster and Massey Hall online but none these good. I do figure this will sell out (firs Wilco Massey show to sell out?) and they'll add a second date.

My friend at a TM outlet said very few seats were loaded, he thinks that Massey Hall/TM might be holding them and releasing them later, like they do at the ACC and Rogers Centre. I didn't think Massey Hall would do something like that, but I don't see how else all the floors and balconies were gone.