Wilco encore

A few months back I read an interview in which Glen(I think)suggested he would like to play large parts of a Wilco album in concert. So if they did, what four songs that appear consecutively on any studio album would you like to hear for their usual 2nd encore to end a show? I would like to hear.....

Monday

Outtasite (outta mind)

Forget the Flowers

Red Eyed and Blue/I Got You (since they usually play these two together)

They did this at the Chastain Park show in Atlanta a couple years ago. they played almost every song off of sky blue sky in order with a couple songs interspersed in between. it made for an interesting show. or maybe it was the downpours that didn't stop until they played spiders.

It would be hard to imagine a sequence as good as ITMWLY, Pot Kettle Black, Poor Places, Reservations.

Reedo's sequence would be really great too, but while I love Radio Cure as a song, I usually find it quite painful to listen to Jeff sing it...or rather, croak it out in that sheer unbridled misery. Dunno if Jeff can detach from the emotion of RC and just sing it with irony or whatever, but I doubt it. Maybe that's the reason they don't play it that often.

A few months back I read an interview in which Glen(I think)suggested he would like to play large parts of a Wilco album in concert. So if they did, what four songs that appear consecutively on any studio album would you like to hear for their usual 2nd encore to end a show? I would like to hear.....

Monday

Outtasite (outta mind)

Forget the Flowers

Re Eyed and Blue/I Got You (since they usually play these two together)

This

You know a thread is off to a bad start when the thread starter can't even follow his own rules.

Someday Soon

Outta Mind (outta sight)

Someone Elses Song

Kingpin

Sorry thread master.....Would you separate the two? :hug What's wrong with getting an extra song out of the deal?

It would be hard to imagine a sequence as good as ITMWLY, Pot Kettle Black, Poor Places, Reservations.

Reedo's sequence would be really great too, but while I love Radio Cure as a song, I usually find it quite painful to listen to Jeff sing it...or rather, croak it out in that sheer unbridled misery. Dunno if Jeff can detach from the emotion of RC and just sing it with irony or whatever, but I doubt it. Maybe that's the reason they don't play it that often.

I have the pleasure of hear it a couple of years ago,in Bilbao.Amazing,not irony,but a sweet sadness if it´s possible...