Now Playing: January, 2010

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i never think that until i listen to it. i'd say top 10, for me. but damn do i love it. it's perfect

Oh yeah, definitely perfect. I love Bleach and Nevermind too, but this one kicks their asses. And it's so well-produced. Scentless Apprentice is my favorite Nirvana song, mostly for Kurt's screams, but also for how damn good the drums sound.

But to me, the fact that it begins with the "teenage angst has paid off well..." line and ends with the eeriness of All Apologies is what makes the album so special. Brilliant stuff.

Oh yeah, definitely perfect. I love Bleach and Nevermind too, but this one kicks their asses. And it's so well-produced. Scentless Apprentice is my favorite Nirvana song, mostly for Kurt's screams, but also for how damn good the drums sound.

But to me, the fact that it begins with the "teenage angst has paid off well..." line and ends with the eeriness of All Apologies is what makes the album so special. Brilliant stuff.

yep. agree on all parts.

NP:

giving myself an izzy stradlin break and listening to some random riviera songs.

514FFCGBGML._SL500_AA240_.jpg41GTYWRETGL._SL500_AA240_.jpg510YDD0KW3L._SL500_AA240_.jpg

416H17E4P4L._SL500_AA240_.jpg41C7ZS4TCCL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

The Everly Brothers - The Very Best of The Everly Brothers

Naked Raygun - Understand?

Yo La Tengo - Electr-O-Pura

Grant Hart - Good News For Modern Man

Chamber Strings - Gospel Morning

izzy stradlin & the ju ju hounds.

I need to pick this one up. I've only heard one song from it, but it's a great song. And I still love Appetite For Destruction (despite Axl's voice).

jtemidnight.jpg

Giving this a first listen while drinking a few cups of tea and writing out lyrics for recording this weekend. Have to say, I dig it.

Great album, I have turned a lot of people on to this one.

royal-city-1999-2004.jpg

Royal City - Royal City (1999-2004)

folder-5.jpg