More Mermaid Avenue?

This seems like it from last year or so. I never seen it before.

I always forget what the policy is for Wilco videos - take off it mods., if need be

Yes, Billy was introduced by Jeff as "a member of the extended Wilco family". I think this was in Amsterdam

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope

This was " Rolling Stone Weekender" a few days before they hit the Lowlands.Awesome stuff still avaible on Dime

Wilco

Rolling Stone Weekender

Ferienpark Fest

Weißenhäuser Strand

on the Ostseeküste

Wangels, Germany

November 7, 2009

• 2 weeks later...

Just watched part of an interview with Billy Bragg on a show called "Democracy Now!" on a public access channel (I have the most basic cable package, so I linger on somewhat odd channels/shows sometimes, and this show is one of them). Billy said that there were more songs recorded back then than were put on the Mermaid Avenue albums, and that the plan is to "release a third Mermaid Avenue album next year with 16 or 17 of these tracks on it".

I always forget what the policy is for Wilco videos - take off it mods., if need be.

If it was televised or webcast it's okay, if it was filmed by someone in the audience and uploaded we try to keep those off the board since it's against the band's policy for audience members to film shows.

--Mike

I believe some of those were officially released B-Sides.I can't recall exactly.

Mermaid Avenue Bonus EP – Billy Bragg & Wilco

1998, Elektra USA (CD), 7559637402

California Stars (Live from Late Night with Conan O'Brien)/My Thirty Thousand/Bugeye Jim/At My Window Sad And Lonely (Jeff Tweedy guitar solo version)

• 3 months later...

Regardless of what is released, it will be Woody Guthrie's 100th bday celebration. Just listen to the mermaid ave. we already got and listen to Woody Guthrie! "Worried Man Blues" saved my life. The man wasnt perfect by any means, but celebrate his life!