Wilco at Marble Mountain

I love this vid and can't get enough of it over the years:

The guys are having a great time, the locale is ridiculous, the crowd is pumped, there's a Spinal Tap moment involving Max falling off the stage and playing on his back. Great stuff.

I love this vid and can't get enough of it over the years:

The guys are having a great time, the locale is ridiculous, the crowd is pumped, there's a Spinal Tap moment involving Max falling off the stage and playing on his back. Great stuff.

I love these videos - nice to see them all in one clip! I've only seen them broken up into individual clips on YouTube. I think that's Bob Egan, though. Hilarious!

I think that's Bob Egan, though. Hilarious!

Yeah, probably so. It's dated 3/18/97 and I think Max was gone right after Being There came out. I've just never seen Egan with long hair.

I have ALWAYS loved the videos from this show. They always make me happy and sad. Happy for their youth and how much fun they had and how loose they were.

Sad because I didn't know them until WAAAY later...

I have ALWAYS loved the videos from this show. They always make me happy and sad. Happy for their youth and how much fun they had and how loose they were.

Sad because I didn't know them until WAAAY later...

Agreed.

-robert