South Bend Show

Curious if people are staying at a particular hotel in South Bend or gathering at a local place for beverages .. would like to meet some people since at this point I am comeing down by myself .. course if my daughter decides to come to the show it will curtail my partying ...a sacrifice I will gladly make for my daughter to get exposed to great music

Most VC'ers I know wait in line at the venue before a GA show. That's the place to be! I, however, will be sliding in right before Yo La Tengo starts, since I already know I'm sitting in the back. Thank goodness, it's cooling off a bit next week!

South Bend Weather Forecast: Fri Jul 30

34.gif?12122006

high 82°

low 67°

chance of precipitation: 10%

B) :thumbup

Most VC'ers I know wait in line at the venue before a GA show. That's the place to be! I, however, will be sliding in right before Yo La Tengo starts, since I already know I'm sitting in the back. Thank goodness, it's cooling off a bit next week!

South Bend Weather Forecast: Fri Jul 30

34.gif?12122006

high 82°

low 67°

chance of precipitation: 10%

B) :thumbup

This is GREAT weather for the ballpark!

My Daughter is 15 and has great tastes .. Her 1st show she ever caught was the Subdudes in the front row..... even though she does like some typical music that 15 year olds like

Hw old is your daughter?

W'll definitely be in the back. I don't care! I'm just happy to be there!

Thanks for the weather update, Wendy!

My Daughter is 15 and has great tastes .. Her 1st show she ever caught was the Subdudes in the front row..... even though she does like some typical music that 15 year olds like

Awesome. This is our summer vacation this year. My daughter just turned 10 and this is her 5th show. She wanted this for her B-day.

This is my 17 y/o 8th show. It's been a long time (4/09 in Athens OH) and we need to drink form the well. Good times to all. :cheers

Guest Jules

Maybe this was mentioned earlier but was not clear. Where is parking? The gate entrances in the west and the east? Or is it on the street?

there are several lots surrounding the stadium. I don't think parking will be an issue.

I called the stadium ... no chairs can be brought in .. Blankets (not Michael Jacksons Kid) can be brought in... you can bring in a backpack but expect it to be searched .. no outside food or beverage..... you may bring your dignity but leaving with it is optional

Am planning to attend the show on Friday. Can anyone tell me what we can and can't bring into the stadium? I thought I read it somewhere but can't find it now.

Thanks.

I called the stadium ... no chairs can be brought in .. Blankets (not Michael Jacksons Kid) can be brought in... you can bring in a backpack but expect it to be searched .. no outside food or beverage..... you may bring your dignity but leaving with it is optional

I think I'll just leave my dignity home this weekend. :beer

Yea I am getting pumped up now .. went to the store and ran into 2 friends at 2 differnt times who were supposed to go to the show but couldnt .. they were jealous of me which seldom happens

Anybody know the policy on the use of still cameras?

I'm no expert on these things, but the Wilco policy is still this: (according to the policy page here )

PHOTO AND TAPING POLICIES (NOTE CHANGES AS OF March 2010)

•NO CAMERAS PERMITTED: Still or Video. Professional photographers MUST obtain a photo pass via Wilco's management or publicist. No exceptions. Please be considerate of others.

•We ask that you refrain from using your cell phones during concerts.

•Wilco does permit audio taping and trading of live performances wherever it does not conflict with venue or other restrictions beyond our control. We do not allow direct soundboard patches. Wilco supports the free trading of live recordings for non-commercial purposes.

A little birdie told me that two whoppers were soundchecked: "Say You Miss Me," and "Kicking Television." Sounds like an exciting night is in the works.