Wilco - Solid Sound Festival 08/14/10 North Adams, MA

Would anyone be interested in a Mavis recording? I was sure someone else would put it up but I don't see it anywhere!

Mavis would be cool, so would Autumn Defense, Nels & On Fillmore, none of which seemed to have appeared so far.

Mavis would be cool, so would Autumn Defense, Nels & On Fillmore, none of which seemed to have appeared so far.

I would love a copy of her set. I too have not seen it anywhere. It would be greatly appreciated. Autumn Defense as well would be nice.

Just got the attached hanging in my office. I purchased the 2 photos from Tinnitus Photography (thank you Tim Bugbee) and had them mounted and framed with the festival booklet in the middle. The crappy photo from my phone doesn't do it justice-it looks great. Hope to add a second one from SolidSound 2011!

Solid Sound photos.jpg

I just matched this photo I took up to the recording (after "The Ruling Class") - Hilarious!

"You know...people...I look down and there's people singing along quite often, which is really nice. But whenever you mess up the words and you look at them to help you out, they always go....."

1066405112_vsRQV-M.jpg

I just matched this photo I took up to the recording (after "The Ruling Class") - Hilarious!

"You know...people...I look down and there's people singing along quite often, which is really nice. But whenever you mess up the words and you look at them to help you out, they always go....."

1066405112_vsRQV-M.jpg

Brennan and I are both sitting here laughing our asses off!!! What a great, great, great moment that was...so true and so funny! :lol :lol :lol

Bless your soul for capturing that moment! :worship

Ha ha, I'm glad you like it. I've been so busy that I still haven't gone through all my Solid Sound shots. if i wasnt getting up in 2 hours to fly to Phoenix, I'd post another shot from a moment I'm sure you'll remember. I'll have to process it when I get back.

I'm going to hold you to the posting of this other picture once you're home from Phoenix, ok? :)

Would anyone be interested in a Mavis recording? I was sure someone else would put it up but I don't see it anywhere!

Yes please. I also recently added a very nice external hard drive that I want to try downloading something onto.

Any of the sets would be great too at your leisure.

Thanks. :thumbup

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the delay - this goes out to Brennan and his mom.....

"You know you're serious about singing when you stick your finger in your ear."

1085138446_7inD6-L.jpg

:lol :lol :lol He's right you know, that's how you can tell a truly serious singer-alonger who if given the chance will howl along for an entire concert. :yes (Move away if possible.)

Funny, funny picture...Bren says thanks too!

1066405112_vsRQV-M.jpg

i was cracking up,..would you mind if i share it on facebook?

For all of you who've been asking, here is Brennan's recording of the Autumn Defense's set at Mass MoCA:

http://bt.etree.org/details.php?id=540150

The Autumn Defense

2010-08-15

Solid Sound Festival

North Adams, MA

01. Sun in California

02. Bluebirds

03. Written in the Snow

04. Every Day

05. Back of my Mind

06. Tell Me What You Want

07. Spend Your Life

08. Feel You Now

09. Huntington Fair

10. The Answer

11. Tuesday Morning

12. We Would Never Die

13. You Can't Have Me (Big Star)

Brennan wished the venue (Hunter Center) wasn't quite such a "boomy" place, but I really like this recording. I'll bet you will too. :cheers

• 2 months later...

hey, i was looking @ the photo assignments for prefixmag today and noticed someone already claimed SSF...turns out it was you!

Sorry, Tim.

I got an email from Deb yesterday with the announcement and responded with a request. I never put it together that you were who you are until I saw this post and looked at your site. I was so envious of you last year because I missed most of the festival waiting in line 2.5 hours for each of the headlining shows, just to get close enough to shoot with the gear I was allowed to bring in (didn't have a pass). When they announce the lineup, there will probably be more passes to be had from the other bands' promoters, no?

Josh