The Zooey Deschanel Appreciation Thread

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe that I forgot about this, but when I went out to L.A. in 2006 she was on The Late Late Show With Craig Ferguson promoting Winter Passing. I attended that taping.

I've never seen the film, but it has Will Ferrell and Ed Harris.

Zooey may take a somewhat minor role in the COMPLETELY UNNECESSARY Spider-Man reboot.

She is the favorite to play J. Jonah Jameson's secretary Betty Brant (played by the super delicious Elizabeth "You Can Take That To The" Banks in the original trilogy) in a supposed 3 way love triangle along with a dyed blonde Emma Stone playing Gwen Stacy instead of redheaded Mary Jane Watson.

deschanel-brant.jpg

Marc Webb (500 Days Of Summer) is directing the reboot due in 2012 in 3D. The Social Network's Andrew Garfield is playing Peter Parker. And Rhys Ifans is playing Dr. Curt Connors/The Lizard.

Zooey may take a somewhat minor role in the COMPLETELY UNNECESSARY Spider-Man reboot.

She is the favorite to play J. Jonah Jameson's secretary Betty Brant (played by the super delicious Elizabeth "You Can Take That To The" Banks) in a supposed 3 way love triangle along with a dyed blonde Emma Stone playing Gwen Stacy instead of redheaded Mary Jane Watson.

deschanel-brant.jpg

Marc Webb (500 Days Of Summer) is directing the reboot due in 2012 in 3D. The Social Network's Andrew Garfield is playing Peter Parker. And Rhys Ifans is playing Dr. Curt Connors/The Lizard.

Emma Stone is a natural blonde.

Emma Stone is a natural blonde.

I heard that, but in everything she's ever been in she has been a redhead. She seems almost too perfect to be Mary Jane.

Anyways, the same thing happened in the original trilogy. They had the blonde Kirsten Dunst dye her hair red and redhead Bryce Dallas Howard dye her hair blonde to play Mary Jane & Gwen Stacey respectively.

Edit: She's not like Rachel McAdams who has had every hair color in all types of films. I think she's naturally brunette.

I think that Sony doesn't want this reboot to feel like the film that we all saw 10 years ago. :ninja