• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

erniegraham.jpg .. 0000998967_350.jpg

Ernie Graham - Ernie Graham

Jim Sullivan - U.F.O.

62657061174.jpg

51R50ArO6oL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I'm assuming that has nothing to do with old Emitt Rhodes stuff, huh?

I'm assuming that has nothing to do with old Emitt Rhodes stuff, huh?

Not that I am aware. However, apparently the late Mark Linkous did play keyboards on the album (maybe just one song) and had influence on some of the songs. In fact it's dedicated to him as well.

muddy-waters-hard-again-front-cover-58781.jpg .. Arcade-Fire-The-Suburbs-2010-Front-Cover-46453.jpg

dbti.jpg

'Sometimes Late at Night' - Live EP

In our continuing effort to support independent record stores we are happy to announce a FREE bonus EP that will be available for a limited time at Indie Record stores in the USA and at Rough Trade Records in the UK with purchase of our new album 'Go-Go Boots'. The EP will feature the studio version of the Vic Chesnutt song "When I Ran Off and Left Her" as well as live versions of songs off of 'Go-Go Boots' and 'The Big To-Do' and a few other special surprises.

41lMFgjj9eL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

never heard him before until i saw him on qtv's youtube page. this is a great album.

I have Broken (and other rogue states) and think that it's a really wonderful record. I've heard really good things about this new one, too. Looks like I'm gonna need to spend some more money...

:cheers :music

I have Broken (and other rogue states) and think that it's a really wonderful record. I've heard really good things about this new one, too. Looks like I'm gonna need to spend some more money...

:cheers :music

i guess his earlier stuff is more 'country' sounding. this one is not at all. just great f'in rock n roll. in the qtv interview i saw, he talked about listening to a lot of damn the torpedoes/early petty. that's a good thing in my book. if i had heard this last year, it probably would be near the top of my fave records.

i guess his earlier stuff is more 'country' sounding. this one is not at all. just great f'in rock n roll. in the qtv interview i saw, he talked about listening to a lot of damn the torpedoes/early petty. that's a good thing in my book. if i had heard this last year, it probably would be near the top of my fave records.

You know that he was Sarah McLachlan's guitar player?