If you had a chance to interview Wilco

I would go to the Loft, point to every thing and say "whats this?" "whats that?" "can i touch it?"

It looks like they have a bunch of cool stuff thats been collected over the years.

I could stay in there for hours.

"Don't touch that!"

Mr Tweedy seems to eschew social media, having discouraged and disparaged users of Facebook, Twitter and YouTube at Wilco shows.

Is he a bit of a Luddite?

Or does he have loftier ideals? (Ie.: While the people of Egypt used these technologies to organize and overthrow a government, folks in democratized nations only abuse technology to broadcast idiotic minutiae and infringe copyright.)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Nels is such an amazing musician and human being in general. But I've always wondered if at any point in time his creative expression has been limited by his instrument.

And the just plain silly question -like how to you sleep in the tour bus without bumping your head when it has to stop or rolling out of the bunk when it makes a sharp turn?

To Jeff: how do your poetic thoughts transfer into lyrics and melodies? Which usually comes first?

To John: Do you always wear the same shoes for a gig?

Given the band has released a double-live album in the past, would you consider releasing an unproduced live-track for the new album? If so, which one?

Should I go to bed and quite drinking now? :)

This is patter of tiny step in correct direction for sure my friend and shows influence of the Abba as understood by all (especially yellow cat of the Lady Frida). Embroidery is fine art for the time of contemplate and all those who want to have saving nine times over should make the stitch, as we say in Sweden. But when fierce beam of super trouper is sweeping stage, there is no impact that can be made like that of sequin! This is as stated in fine song which we have the familiarity. Here lies fast track to chart success. Believe!

Welfare!

There are always assless chaps, my friend!

What was the idea behind the loft? Was it to have the artistic freedom and a creative space or just because your significant others complained about the noise coming from the basement? If so, can you recommend some god sound proofing tips?

Would Wilco ever consider writing a song with references to an author who wrote a book that mentioned Wilco?

or

What did Mr. Tweedy think about the way he and his band were used in J. Franzen's novel "Freedom" to help characterize a fictional musician?

Would any of the sextet talk a little about how it feels to know that "Wilco" has become a cultural icon, a signifier; and as such, the band's (and Jeff Tweedy's) name and likeness is now "public domain" to be bandied about on TV shows and films to conjure a specific sociocultural demographic.

How do they feel about the way "Wilco" is defined in the larger cultural conversation?