If you had a chance to interview Wilco

Friend, I would make this question: "Why do you Mr Jeff Tweedy continue refrain in use of sequin for chart success?"

Friend, I would make this question: "Why do you Mr Jeff Tweedy continue refrain in use of sequin for chart success?"

Wilco.jpg

Why aren't the other members of the band allowed to record their songs on a Wilco album?

Any consideration to allowing members of Wilco to perform a few of their songs at a Wilco concert like CSNY used to back in the day? For example, give John and Pat an acoustic set of two or three songs.

What are the chances of a documentary or some kind of film detailing the upcoming Solid Sound Festival getting produced?

When will the footage from the Kicking Television film be released?

Is there a Wilco archive collection with unreleased songs, demos, videos, etc. being discussed for some future release?

Mr Tweedy - "What would your response be if a longtime Wilco fan said that the goup's most recent releases were disappointing and that you should return to a production along the lines of YHF in order to recapture the Wilco sound?"

Mr Cline - "Expecting a flood?"

Pic of Mr Jeff Tweedy in nude suit (I think of environment to not reproduce pic for waste for all those who print)

This is patter of tiny step in correct direction for sure my friend and shows influence of the Abba as understood by all (especially yellow cat of the Lady Frida). Embroidery is fine art for the time of contemplate and all those who want to have saving nine times over should make the stitch, as we say in Sweden. But when fierce beam of super trouper is sweeping stage, there is no impact that can be made like that of sequin! This is as stated in fine song which we have the familiarity. Here lies fast track to chart success. Believe!

Welfare!

I would go to the Loft, point to every thing and say "whats this?" "whats that?" "can i touch it?"

It looks like they have a bunch of cool stuff thats been collected over the years.

I could stay in there for hours.

LOVE IT!

To Jeff - How has that wool hat kept it's shape for all these years? (I'm just not that deep ... and this is something that is just totally preplexing to me.)

AND -- Come us, tell us the truth, no one's hair can do that without alittle gel.

what would you ask them?

For example, I would ask Jeff from which source(s) he currently derives his creative energy?

"How long have you been a black quarterback?"

Wait...

I wonder if Wilco were born cool, or whether any of them ever knew what it feels like to be awkward and dorky.

I'm pretty sure Tweedy was an odd bird growing up a hardcore punk fan in small-town Illinois. There was a funny bit in "Learning How to Die" about him and Farrar showing up to jock parties in high school, decked out in their flannel and long hair, hijacking the stereo to put on Black Flag and then getting kicked out...

I'm pretty sure Tweedy was an odd bird growing up a hardcore punk fan in small-town Illinois. There was a funny bit in "Learning How to Die" about him and Farrar showing up to jock parties in high school, decked out in their flannel and long hair, hijacking the stereo to put on Black Flag and then getting kicked out...

One of my favorite parts of the book because I use to do the exact same thing, flannel, Black Flag then kicked (or chased) out. On more then one occasion I may have scratched their precious little Journey records, oh well. Black Flag's Damaged is still to this day one of the greatest records ever!

A question to Jeff Tweedy-

Yankee- Hotel- Foxtrot, in nautical signal flags translates to: Dragging anchor-Captain on board- In distress. Was this the feeling of you or the band during production of the release, and the reason for the title? If so, and you are the Captain. Was the recored label the anchor, or one of the band members?

I imagine it would go something like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNBIyGxV7Ek