Name the Next Wilco Album

I know this has turned into a yuck monkey fest, but I kinda like the idea of prospective album titles.

Since Matt didn't take this as an album title (although he did use it for a song), I have had this song/album title floating around in my head for years"

Letters I Forgot to Send.

Yuck Monkey Fest would also be a pretty awesome album title/bandname as well.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know this has turned into a yuck monkey fest, but I kinda like the idea of prospective album titles.

Since Matt didn't take this as an album title (although he did use it for a song), I have had this song/album title floating around in my head for years"

That would be a great name for a b-sides collection.

Yuck Monkey Fest would also be a pretty awesome album title/bandname as well.

Damnit...I should have copywrited it.

:thumbup

- Matt

The Definitive Album Cover.

My friend, you have the keen and good-hearted in this endeavor for sure but you are giving a cat to some pidgeons with this pic. All will be in discredit to years of research if faking evidence is presented in such manner - even if you have a cheeky tongue. We must be vigilant and stay to righteous path to retain firece reputation gained with this happy place and for reveal all of true story of the Abba and the Wilco. It is in our power. Believe!

Welfare!