The RTT

Guest Jules

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just found out that El Gato Negro on Irving Park closed. What is the city of Chicago becoming? I'll be in seclusion until further notice.

Hey NOJ: the Meat Pups released a track ("Down") off the upcoming album Seek it out (think you can find it on youtube). Excellent tune, imo. Makes me look forward to this one.

I just found out that El Gato Negro on Irving Park closed. What is the city of Chicago becoming? I'll be in seclusion until further notice.

you live in the 'burbs, why do you care!!!!

I'm in a quandry. I found out today that one of my college roommates passed away late last summer. The obit said he died at home. I havent spoken with him since the mid 90s but that doesnt mean I dont have fond thoughts of the guy. I'm feeling the need to call his family and offer condolences and ask what happened (as the guy was only 45). My wife says its too late. Is it?

Stewie, I used a telephone to speak with his brother. Massive heart attack, out of nowhere. He and I managed to acquire a Taco Bell bell late one very frigid Sunday evening. RIP Bret.

Stewie, I used a telephone to speak with his brother. Massive heart attack, out of nowhere. He and I managed to acquire a Taco Bell bell late one very frigid Sunday evening. RIP Bret.

Sorry to hear, man. I received a call the day after the Red Sox won the WS in '04 from a good college buddy's wife that he had died (37-38 yrs old) from Chrone's Disease. He being from Mass., I said "at least he got to see the Red Sox win a WS," to which she reminded me he never liked baseball. Awkward pause on the phone.

Damn. 

Just beyond the land of right and wrong is where
You’ll find a field and I’ll wait for you there