The RTT

Guest Jules

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont worry, its beyond the land of right and wrong.....

If you ask how are you
I will answer how are you
If you’re happy then I’m happy too

Giving Tree on their home turf a few weeks ago.....I was standing just to the right of the camera...."Limbo"

They ought to make you an honorable member.  How many times have you seen them now? 

About a dozen times over the last 1.5 years and yeah, they've noticed my fervor. They're playing in Asheville on the 26.....you should go!

And, if you go to their facebook page today, you can download their latest album, Vacilidor, for FRRREEEEEEEEEEE!

The safe story itself was fake? I thought just the Magic cards part was.

Well, honestly not sure. Once the cards where outed as faked, the whole thing began to reek of prank. Either way, I still feel trolled...

I didn't think it was possible to be any more uncomfortable that the sciatica casued by a herniated disc...until it started on the other hip at the same time.

If I were a horse, I'd be looking out for the gun.

40 Easter Bunnies more terrifying than a crucified man coming back from the dead

http://www.happyplace.com/15235/the-creepiest-easter-bunny-photos-ever-taken/page/1

Due to the incredibly offensive title, I will not be posting that on facebook in fear of severe backlash from my bible thumping friends.  

But that is damn hilarious and terrifying.  

Hey NOJ: I pre-ordered the new Meat Pups disc. Their website has cool packages for the pre-order with vinyl options, posters, t-shirts, etc. if you are into that kind of kinky shit. I'm not, so went through Amazon.

In todays WSJ, Felix Cavaliere of the Rascals plainly states that "Goovin'" is not, I repeat, NOT about a 3 way. I always thought this was a deliciously subversive tune but in fact, it was Felix not enunciating......"Life would be ecstasy, you and me and Leslie" is really " Life would be ecstasy, you and me endlessly". I'll be in seclusion until further notice.

Dont mess with me EL Cee.....my town is trying to incorporate my township and its making my crankypants really tight!

Why? Because he shared a pad with a hottie and a neurotic chick?

I guess as a kid I didn't appreciate chauvinist pompous, abrasive adults. Had I known I'd turn into one things may have been different. For the record I was always kind of a Janet guy too.

The ONLY way to cook a pizza at home is to put it directly on the rack in the oven. Any other method is for kooks and haters and losers.