The RTT

Guest Jules

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got the humidifier.  I'm not thrilled with its performance.

it's one of the cool mist ones or whatever (the humid air it spits out is cool, as opposed to hot).

it is very quiet, but I'm not sure it's really humidifying the room.

If one of you would like to volunteer to manually humidify my room each night, please PM me.

I got the humidifier.  I'm not thrilled with its performance.

it's one of the cool mist ones or whatever (the humid air it spits out is cool, as opposed to hot).

it is very quiet, but I'm not sure it's really humidifying the room.

If one of you would like to volunteer to manually humidify my room each night, please PM me.

I just bought this:

71IXy3QhJwL._SX466_.jpg

• Humidifies the air in rooms up to 600 sq ft (55m²)
  • State-of-the-art design with surface touch controls
  • AIR-O-SWISS ITC technology (Intelligent Temperature Compensation) automatically regulates the output to create the most comfortable relative humidity adjusted to the temperature in your room
  • Sleep mode: the unit pre-determines a comfortable night humidity level
  • Timer allows pre-set use for 1 to 8 hours or continuous operation

Radiators

In the house I grew up in, the radiator in my bed room blew up. We had to go to an architectural salvage joint to replace it. True story.

WooHoo! For the first time since 2002, I am the most recent poster in all the sections of Via Chicago!  Let's see how may hours (minutes?) my reign will last! (i'm not counting the buy-sell ticket thread)

• 5 weeks later...

You know that scene in Easy Rider when Billy and Capt America are at the commune and everybody is sitting in a big circle (the camera is in the middle) and the camera does a slow counter clockwise pan on all the members of the commune and then the one guy says a heartfelt prayer? I LOVE that scene. All hail Laslo Kovaks!!

Dennis Hopper is such a wastoid in that flick. How did he manage to direct the film while orbiting Pluto all the time?