• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me take you somewhere, you've never been
I could show you things you've never seen
Well, I could make you never wanna fall in love again
Come spend the night inside my sugar walls

FYI, for those of you in the Chicago area.....if you use a digital converter box to get a TV signal and have trouble getting CBS, try going to 12.1 instead of 2.1. It works, you'll see.

FYI, for those of you in the Chicago area.....if you use a digital converter box to get a TV signal and have trouble getting CBS, try going to 12.1 instead of 2.1. It works, you'll see.

Thanks for this - I will try this when I get home.

Oh yeah.....so I swallowed my temporary crown on Thursday night while drunk at the office xmas party. Today I went into the dentist to have some more molds/impressions made for a brand new crown. Two hours and 5 shots of novacaine later, I'm writing this. I sweat thru my fucking jeans while in the chair. I'm about ready to authorize a yank, screw the crown.

When I was going to get my wisdom teeth out, the dentist told me that he could do it with just novocaine, that I didn't need to be put under unless I was really going to freak out.  I told him yeah, I might freak out.  So, he's pulling the first tooth, I can hear it cracking and I panic and start to hyperventilate.  The good news is, I only swallowed the tooth; apparently inhaling a tooth is a much bigger deal. :(

Anyway, I didn't go back to a dentist for about 10 years after that...

That's a singularly weird sensation when they're pulling the tooth out of your jaw, even with novocaine.

On a massive Hendrix binge lately....the two Winterland releases (Ryko and the 2011 version) have been on heavy rotation.