Now Playing: February 2012

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't get to listen to that Cate Le bon all the way through yesterday, so...

61XRvSU9fzL._SL500_AA300_.jpg51jIOKArqAL._AA300_.jpg61cgn-0vE5L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

61CK3Sj4saL._SL500_AA300_.jpg0e43228348a06fd2626ae010.L._AA300_.jpg

MichaelChapmanRainmaker1.jpg

Michael Chapman - Rainmaker

How does this compare to Fully Qualified Survivor? That's the only one of his I have. It's terrific, and I saw him play two fantastic and really small shows last year, but I've never found any more of his stuff.

Yeah, love Fully Qualified Survivor too, such a great record. I just picked up the Rainmaker reissue yesterday, but after one listen I can say I'm quite impressed. Chapman's guitar playing on this is quite superb and the songwriting is topnotch. This one's a more straightforward folk/folk-rock record and not quite as adventurous as FQS, but still very highly recommended. I'm pretty sure this one's gonna be getting a lot of spins in the coming weeks.

Yeah, love Fully Qualified Survivor too, such a great record. I just picked up the Rainmaker reissue yesterday, but after one listen I can say I'm quite impressed. Chapman's guitar playing on this is quite superb and the songwriting is topnotch. This one's a more straightforward folk/folk-rock record and not quite as adventurous as FQS, but still very highly recommended. I'm pretty sure this one's gonna be getting a lot of spins in the coming weeks.

Sounds good! I'll keep an eye out.

poptodd, how're you liking CYRK?

Diggin' it. The first one took a little time to really get it's hooks into me, so I am expecting the same of this one, too. But, so far, I am really enjoying it. I think that it's gonna be a good one.

Also, anthony: Agreed.

Today:

415FK5GS0KL._SL500_AA300_.jpg515Cuetlf9L._SL500_AA280_.jpg511gUYz-YbL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

51MDPczKPVL._SL500_AA300_.jpg51NyoGL4hQL._SL500_AA300_.jpg