Wilco Avetts and Dr Dog together?

Wilco hasn't played in the Philadelphia area since 2010, and it's been even longer since the Avetts have played there. Half-length sets from each of them is really disappointing, especially since this show probably means neither band will be back in the area for awhile. For the price of tickets, I was expecting longer sets. Traffic was a nightmare at this venue last month when I was there to see Radiohead--it took us well over an hour to get there from the Philly side of the Ben Franklin Bridge (we missed the turn for Penn's Landing and the ferry). I'm not sure if it's worth the hassle and expense to go now.

Looks like set times are posted here. I disapprove of the 40-minute break between the Avetts and Wilco. (Give us more music!)

Dr. Dog: 7:15-8

Avetts: 8:20-9:20

Wilco: 10-11:15

Holy Crap! This truly sucks. I bought tickets for this because it was the first thing close by on the east coast that went on sale & I figured- in case they don't come any closer, & who knows how long or short this tour will be, I'd better go for it.

Don't get me wrong I like Dr. Dog & The Avetts, but man I'm there for Wilco & a 75 minute set really sucks.

Worst part is I have 4 cursed "will call" tickets, so I have to be there to get those...and with what "Three dollars and 63 cents" has to say about traffic & I lost my wingman for the road trip today (got 2 pit tickets & 4 about 20th row center), but...I'm still going with some friends & man all I can say is that this is the first of a number of Wilco gigs I'm catching this Summer, so I'll probably be psyched regardless...but this is really challenging...

OK the Shit has hit this fan (please consider this a Replacements Official Cassette "Bootleg" reference)!!!

The main guy I'm going with has canceled, but gallantly agreed to pay for his ticket if I can't get rid of it...but...to complicate matters, a group of folks from New Jersey who were going to go...now all can't. It was a family. Arrggghhhh...

Sooooooooo...

I've got 2 pit tickets (best possible visually) & 4 tickets in the center 20th row (best possible sound wise).

If you're interested PM me, or email me at "HareDurga@yahoo.com", or heck feel free to call me at (585) 582-6331- I can always edit that out.. The 2 in the pit are hard copy & can be mailed out (but I'd recommend just meeting there), & the 4 in 20th row are will call, but I'll be there very early, probably trying to sell tickets, & I can meet anyone as needed.

I'll put the ticket details in later on...but I just need one ticket for me, as of right now...but I'm going to post on facebook & start calling friends in the region...so I'm willing to even part with the pair of pit tickets...sigh....

These are:

~Section 100, Row V, Seats 1-4 (aisle seats)

GREAT to meet up with Jack & Hugh and Emily & Jamie (think it was Jamie) at the show!!! All great folks & a grand time was had by all!!!

My husband was quite happy about Lincecum's win. Actually relieved.

I was happy when Lincecum balked in a run, and even happier the next night when I had to climb over the wall and back into the seats after Jeff Tweedy lied to everybody about not doing an encore.

GREAT to meet up with Jack & Hugh and Emily & Jamie (think it was Jamie) at the show!!! All great folks & a grand time was had by all!!!

. For sure, watched the surprise encore from the end of the isle. Wanted to beat the crowd to the ferry and didn't get the chance to say "bye". Was great meeting you, Emily says Hi!