Wilco Avetts and Dr Dog together?

WILCO LIVE! With The Avett Brother & Dr. Dog. Saturday July 21st, 7:15 p.m., @ the Susquehanna Bank Center in Camden, N.J., just outside of Philly. Available through presale link at XPN.org starting Thurs. March 29 & to the general public on Sat. March 31. 7,000 reserved seats @ $55, and 18,000 lawn seats @ $35. If you buy a three day pass to the whole festival lawn admission is included in that package (but not reserved seats). The first east coast date! I'm there!!

http://www.xpn.org/concerts-events/xponential-music-festival-2012

I don't believe there is a password. Just sign up at Wilco Ticketing.

There is a presale for the Avetts at noon today, in case you get shut out there.

You still need to sign up and the site is a little glitchy, so I would review it before noon. Details below.

Below is the presale information for the following show scheduled to go on sale, Wednesday March 28, at 12 p.m. local market time:

7/21 - Susquehanna Bank Center (Camden, NJ) - XPoNential Festival

300 Res. Seats - single day tickets ONLY

All Will Call

To purchase tickets please go here:http://tixx1.artistarena.com/theavettbrothers

Username: theavettbrothers

Password: wxpn

Got two, trying to get some for kids...

How are you getting tickets before any known pre-sale?

I don't believe there is a password. Just sign up at Wilco Ticketing.

There is a presale for the Avetts at noon today, in case you get shut out there.

You still need to sign up and the site is a little glitchy, so I would review it before noon. Details below.

Below is the presale information for the following show scheduled to go on sale, Wednesday March 28, at 12 p.m. local market time:

7/21 - Susquehanna Bank Center (Camden, NJ) - XPoNential Festival

300 Res. Seats - single day tickets ONLY

All Will Call

To purchase tickets please go here:http://tixx1.artistarena.com/theavettbrothers

Username: theavettbrothers

Password: wxpn

THANKS!!! They sold out lightning fast!! I got Section 100 seats V1-V4. Right now only me & one other person are going from my area. These are will call only tickets, so it will be very difficult to get them via ticket brokers. 4 ticket limit. If anyone here wants to be on a waiting list for my two, potential, extra tickets, personal message me here, or email me @ "HareDurga@yahoo.com".

I can't gurantee someone here won't use them, but they may be available & I'd MUCH rather they go, at cost of course, to a true fan.

Same here. I was all set with 3rd row Pit, got as far as payment and then it crapped out at shipping. Someone above said will call only but my only option was $10.00 shipping. I'm surprisingly not all that crushed. I'll just get great seats for the other shows around and will take or leave this one as it comes.

Yes, I guess I'm not all that crushed because this seems to happen all the time with presales. I've actually gotten lucky with them in the past, but it seems that others get shut out and then get tickets when they go on regular sale. I guess they just release such a limited number on the presale that it's only through sheer luck that you get in.

Also, I've seen both the Avetts and Dr. Dog and have thoroughly enjoyed both, but to me there's nothing like a long, full, non-festival Wilco show. And since we know there's tour info coming up soon, I guess I'll take my chances. (It doesn't hurt my sense of well-being that I'm about to see Mr. Tweedy this weekend in Chicago and Wilco in Tampa and St. Augustine in May! How much goodness can one old girl stand?)

It was the Front Gate presale (at 10:00 EDT) before the Avett Bros presale (at 12:15 EDT).

Wow that totally sucks! I've been signed up with them, precisely for this very reason, & never heard the first thing about this.

I would have loved to have known about it! I'd have been there at 10:00...on the phone with them now to find out about how to not have this happen int the future.

Wow that totally sucks! I've been signed up with them, precisely for this very reason, & never heard the first thing about this.

I would have loved to have known about it! I'd have been there at 10:00...on the phone with them now to find out about how to not have this happen int the future.

This got me thinking how I found out about it. I scrolled through my email and I see that the email came to me on 3/27 at 5:51Pm, from Wilco Ticketing. I'm not sure whether it came from Front Gate or just from signing up on Wilcoworld. Can't hurt to do both, plus anything else you can think of (Facebook, Twitter) Hope this helps.

This got me thinking how I found out about it. I scrolled through my email and I see that the email came to me on 3/27 at 5:51Pm, from Wilco Ticketing. I'm not sure whether it came from Front Gate or just from signing up on Wilcoworld. Can't hurt to do both, plus anything else you can think of (Facebook, Twitter) Hope this helps.

Thanks! Yeah, I'm signed up with both, I don't know how my particular ball got dropped...but it's Wilco ticketing that sends out the emails. Oh well...still got 20th row tickets, on the side, but closest to the middle on the side...and maybe I can get something better at the other pre-sale, or when they go on regular sale...worth trying...&...I also signed up with a second email address to both Front Gate & Wilcoworld...that ought to do it for the rest of the east coast dates...

At precisely 10:00 there were no tickets available for the WXPN pre-sale. How may do you think they actually make available - less than 10?

WXPN & Live Nation totally crapped the bed on this one. There was nothing on the Live Nation site that would explain what had to be done (you just go there & there are no tickets available- I was there at ten, had abother screen open to the WXPN website too)...which was you had to go to the WXPN & go through a link there...that is a link that never appeared...

I was on the phone with XPN before 10:00 this morning & they assured me that a link would appear on their home page at 10:00 a.m.. It didn't. It was a five star mess with their phones totally tied up with angry calls from other folks who were having no luck. They said that too many people were trying to access their site at once, & that Live Nation was supposedly providing the link that didn't happen...or at least didn't happen for most folks. I refreshed the page constantly while at the same time calling them over & over...finally got through after 15 minutes & a manager emailed me a link to get tickets...when I got there all the orchestra & pit tickets were gone. Total crap left.

I did talk to Live Nation today & they said that the three pre-sales only involved some of the best tickets & that plenty of great seast will be available at 10:00 a.m. on Saturday. So I'll be driving an 1 & 1/2 hours round trip & waiting in line for a couple of hours (since "Drake" tickets go on sale the same day- ugh!) to see if I can upgrade. Right now I've got tickets in Row V (20th row), section 100, seats 1-4 (closest to the middle)...so not bad, but I think I can do better, and am willing to try to make that happen.

I wouldn't be in this mess in the first place if the good folks at the official Wilco website had actually sent me an email about the pre-sale. I've gotten other ones from them for other pre-sales. There was nothing in my spam, or trash, no email whatsoever from them about this show. Oh well...onward & upward for the next round!!

Yikes! Where was I? I almost missed out on this. Just got 2 tix via Ticketmaster. The presale is kinda bogus. There's not even a password. Pit and level 100 seats are sold out ... just a few left in level 200, where I'll be. Something about this just seems wrong. Scalpers paradise ... ebay is flooded with tix for this already

• 3 months later...