War on War

Whole Love

I'm Always in Love

Heavy Metal Drummer

I'm the Man Who Loves You

Dawned on Me

A Shot in the Arm

### Tim Barnes (played on AGIB) on percussion

Definitely Handshake Drugs but maybe War on War too (not sure, actually got tied up with work, damn you work).

I wonder if there really was no encore or they just didn't stream it? Maybe those curfews are more set in stone than I thought--if the fiasco with Bruce Springsteen and Paul McCartney could happen, I guess they do take the damn things seriously.

Poor Places>

Art of Almost

I Might

At Least That's What You Said

You Are My Face

Impossible Germany

Born Alone

Laminated Cat (NFTS)

I Am Trying To Break Your Heart

Box Full of Letters

Handshake Drugs ###

War on War

Whole Love

I'm Always in Love

Heavy Metal Drummer

I'm the Man Who Loves You

Dawned on Me

A Shot in the Arm

### Tim Barnes (played on AGIB) on percussion

Definitely Handshake Drugs but maybe War on War too (not sure, actually got tied up with work, damn you work).

You omitted the part where they sung Happy Birthday to Woody Guthrie as a small segue to A Shot In The Arm.

Thanks again to "Shug" for getting the word out on this. If there is a webcast repeat, or it gets posted on youtube, whoever discovers that hopeful info, please update the rest- I know I would/will...

What a great show! It's got me psyched for next Saturday in Camden/Philly (even if they are only playing 75 minutes as the headliner, which is insane- love what they did with a mere 90 here) & I'll be honest...it also has me considering going to Columbus, OH the day after Rochester for a 9th show this tour.

I wonder if there really was no encore or they just didn't stream it? Maybe those curfews are more set in stone than I thought--if the fiasco with Bruce Springsteen and Paul McCartney could happen, I guess they do take the damn things seriously.

No encore planned on the printed set list, only Via Chicago was omited.

On a side note, due to a rain delay on Saturday, the event started about an hour late. They shortened each of the earlier acts sets. MMJ still played their full set list starting at 10:04 p.m. and ending @ 12:34 a.m.

Glad to be of useful service, linclink!

When the live stream ended, it definitely looked like the roadies were getting the stage ready for more music. Either they played an encore and its just didn't get broadcast, or they truly ran out of time. Would've been nice to get a Hoodoo Voodoo and give the festival crowd a taste of Josh's shirtless cowbell dancing!

I didn't know Glenn went to Univ. of Kentucky Louisville.

I thought it was a very solid performance and a well-paced show and setlist for a festival set. I loved hearing You Are My Face again. Once again, my opinion that Wilco is just in a complete other league than most bands playing live these days was reinforced. Deer Tick were OK, better than last time I checked them out, but Neko Case was just awful, so boring to me. Instead of listening to Real Estate, I played some live Grateful Dead while the TV was on with the sound down. It was quite amusing to hear Shakedown Street looking like it was being played by a nerd-rock band! :ike

When the live stream ended, it definitely looked like the roadies were getting the stage ready for more music. Either they played an encore and its just didn't get broadcast, or they truly ran out of time. Would've been nice to get a Hoodoo Voodoo and give the festival crowd a taste of Josh's shirtless cowbell dancing!

I didn't know Glenn went to Univ. of Kentucky Louisville.

U of K is in Lexington, fwiw. And there was no encore. The Wilco crew definitely wasn't getting the stage ready for more music. In fact, we decided that the band probably wasn't coming back out when Jeff's pedalboard was taken away. :thumbdown

U of K is in Lexington, fwiw.

Lexington, Louisville, whatever, they're both cities in Kentucky that start with "L". Apparently Glenn went to university in one of them! :D

Ok, I've got two questions--

1. How do they pronounce Forecastle at the festival? Is it like it's spelled or Foke-sl (like the nautical pronunciation)?
  2. Did anybody else think it was kind of poignant the way Jeff asked the crowd not to boo them when he announced that they just had a short time left? He said something like "we're trying to give you our all--we always do" or words to that effect. It was a sweet little moment, I thought.

Ok, I've got two questions--

1. How do they pronounce Forecastle at the festival? Is it like it's spelled or Foke-sl (like the nautical pronunciation)?
  2. Did anybody else think it was kind of poignant the way Jeff asked the crowd not to boo them when he announced that they just had a short time left? He said something like "we're trying to give you our all--we always do" or words to that effect. It was a sweet little moment, I thought.

The shirt Jeff was wearing looked like the Rolling Stones tongue logo, but with a diamond in the mouth. I wonder if that was some kind of 50th anniversary thing? Surprised Jeff would sport that if thats what it was. I suppose there is a good chance it was not a Stones t-shirt but I could not tell for sure.