Weird/obscure/strange covers you would like to see Wilco perform?

Their cover of ANY MAJOR DUDE a couple of years ago got me to thinking about Wilco Covering Steely Dan.

I think they could do a killer version of RIKKI DON'T LOSE THAT NUMBER.

Now, for a stranger cover, INTERSTATE LOVE SONG.

Elvis Costello - Tokyo Storm Warning  (though there's a humongous amount of lyrics to learn so that counts against it ever happening). Sound quality of this is not so good, and you could easily see how Wilco would make a much better job of the arrangement.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57jdgNKwdRs

Since you got caught up in the video overflow...

How about a cover of  the Allman's version of ONE WAY OUT?

This one is a challenge - I'd love to see it but I don't think they're up for anything so riotous now. Fighting talk, but I'm A Wheel looks positively pedestrian compared to this.

Go on JT - I'll even throw in a packet of throat lozenges for free to help out afterwards ...

Jim Jones Review -Frog Princess

Ramblin Syd Rumpo's vids did not embed or link, so I didn't copy & paste 'em into the browser.  My choice, posted here long ago was "Can You Picture That?" by Doctor Teeth and the Electric Mayhem.  Composed by Paul Williams and featured in the Muppet Movie.  Probably would need a sax player for that too, but it would give a chance for Pat & John to take a lead vocal as well as Jeff.

I'd love to hear them to an Otis Redding song, maybe Hard to Handle, That's How Strong My Love Is or Shake (I know its a Sam Cooke song, but I prefer the Otis version). I know JT is a big Otis Redding fan, but when I've heard him talk about Otis he was comparing his own voice unfavourably to Redding's, so maybe he wouldn't want to do it. Still, I think they could do a great version of an Otis tune, ideally with horns and Jeff dancing like Otis:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gQOulwEjiE

Since the subject has come around again, I'll put my vote in for The Pink Floyd's (with Syd Barrett) Jugband Blues. The freakout section near the end seems tailor made for Mr. Cline.