Wilco - 3 April 2013, Sydney (Sydney Opera House)

No point in describing the show since everyone saw it. The only thing to add is the difference between the actual and listed setlist.

Less Than You Think
Art of Almost
I Am Trying to Break Your Heart
I Might
Via Chicago
Spiders (Kidsmoke)
Impossible Germany
Born Alone
Laminated Cat
She's a Jar
Say You Miss Me
Whole Love
Box Full of Letters
Hummingbird
California Stars
Forget the Flowers
Dawned on Me
A Shot in the Arm

Jesus, Etc.
Hate It Here
Heavy Metal Drummer
Walken
I'm the Man Who Loves You

The Late Greats

The listed second encore was Red-Eyed and Blue, I Got You, and Outtasite. Late Greats wasn't on the setlist.

The full concert was streamed live online, & it's now been archived, in it's entirety, & is available for viewing for 30 days. N-Joy!!

Oh wow! I didn't realize the show started with Less Than You Think. I woke up late and didn't tune in until Art of Almost. 

So glad I got to go back and catch that. It was absolutely gorgeous! I actually got chills and teared up a bit seeing that. 

Just beautiful.

Come & Get It!! FREE downloads of two Wilco shows from Australia. Here's the story, from Wilco HQ...

"Greetings: Since we had a few minor issues/intrusions in Sydney (slightly reduced set time on night one, many cameras on stage for night two) we've decided to make it up to you fine and loyal ticket buyers the only way we know how: with free music. For the next two weeks, we're giving you the audio downloads of BOTH nights' shows. Have fun & we'll see you next time around with a LONGER set and no cameras. We promise.

April 2: http://t.opsp.in/i0xug

April 3: http://t.opsp.in/i0xuh

- Wilco HQ". There you a-go-go!!!

The full concert was streamed live online, & it's now been archived, in it's entirety, & is available for viewing for 30 days. N-Joy!!

Oh man, thanks for the link. I so want to watch this in it's entirety but the out of sync does my head in :(