I think its natural to be curious about who would do such a thing and what would motivate such heinous behavior.

Of course it is natural to be curious, hell I wonder who would do something like this and why, to me that is important conversation to have.  But to point a finger a group (ie TEA party or the hard conservative right) is just not right.  To me speculating that it was a member of the TEA party is the same as speculating that it was someone from the Middle East, or it was a member of Occupy Wall Street, or that this was the first in a line of Alien attacks. All of those are just as likely from the information we now know.  

Why don't you think it was a member of Occupy movement?  

You might very well be right, but can't we wait until the people responsible are caught before we start laying blame and pointing fingers?

I think its natural to be curious about who would do such a thing and what would motivate such heinous behavior.

you weren't 'being curious'.

You were trolling.

you weren't 'being curious'.

You were trolling.

I disagree. Plenty of folks on other internet places are speculating on the profile of the perpetrator(s), as well. No big deal.

Although it was eerily quiet walking through the Boston Gardens last night after the game between the Bruins and the Sabres

At Boston Garden earlier it was not at all quiet during the National Anthem

prepare to be a a little choked up

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/17/national-anthem-bruins-fans-boston_n_3104964.html