Mr Jeff Tweedy is full of a kind of human milk for sure!

But all researcher friends here also have milky attitude! Thanks to all! It is schnaps time in village and time for huskies to hide for sure! .

Mr Jeff Tweedy has final courage to make pubic demonstration to end closet stay of Abba love and influence - but is he thinking we do not all know this foibling for some time Ha ha! it is fierce difficult to have the Abba in heart without the giveaway signals. I send him special PM of the congrats.

Chosen song of the Waterloo is fine selection, so I do not make bones with it. I make little tear over no attempt of the double female throat, but Mr Jeff Tweedy has probable lumpy throat of emotion in himself, so I allow. Please make a chime here with more infos on this moment.

Friends, is this Lucius also of the Abba? I make research (research is hard habit of lifetime to break Ha ha!) and they are of the lemon flare (though in truth style is little much narrow Danish than for full pop effect). No doubting Mr Jeff Tweedy make this request. He has career as music mental for others with this knowledge. It is suggestion to put Lady Mavis in the sequin!

lucius.r.jpg

Welfare!

P.S. Mr Jeff Tweedy I make a little warn regarding Lady Mavis. She is fine associate in most situation but be careful of wrong situation! She has Christian opinion of 'no east or west'. There is place of doom for herding party in snowy wasteland with this geographical attitude! Believe!

1000805_532382303489231_1707857980_n.jpg

Here is first proof of history moment! The lady men from Lucius band have fierce sparkle! Mr Jeff Tweedy has sage nod of the approval. All are happy in Abba spirit!

Welfare!

I offer new friend to make very welcome. I send special PM. There is condition sole of observing sticking to owner towel policy in sauna.

Once they kicked into Waterloo, I looked around for glitter confetti, and sure enough, to my left, about 10-12 yards away, sparkly glitter was flying. What fun!

The fact that the band learned this song for folks on this board is so cool (since I cannot imagine anyone else requesting Waterloo by some freak coincidence, I am assuming the band did it for the folks here).

As Lotti says, Welfare!

Friend, I admire your fierce research style, but you have a tree with the wrong kind of bark for sure. Here is true research in style of sad depart Lars for old times. He inspire many here to start the research!

My friends, I receive many PM from the nubiles who join in recent times and have no noodle to make search of archive of this happy site of web. So, as way of thanks for new friendship I make present of best pics for start of research hobby of the Abba and the Wilco from previous times. I leave the explanation from time of first posts - all clues are vital!

20100330-105113-992046.jpg1970g.jpg

First I present research I make of side projection. Here influence of the Abba extend to the Awesome Fence combo also. You see Mr Pat and Mr John in full colorful and then in the sombre? No my friends! it is the Mr Bjorn and Mr Benny in days of grayness before invention of the sequin!

jay_bennett_main_300x245.jpg1981LaCasa3.jpg

Here is sad times for the Abba and the Wilco. I find strange coincide. You see the Lady Agnetha with double display of short and curly? No my friends! Short and curly pic number one belong to the Mr Jay Bennett. I always take display of short and curly from Lady Agnetha as first sign of Abba breakup. It is not the Swedish way! And Mr Jay Bennett cause same poor atmosphere in Wilco with his hairy attitude. Perm is not harmonius for international stardom! Believe!

Welfare
  • 2 weeks later...

I did call out "Welfare!" and "Believe!", and heard others around the field doing the same.

I wonder if they'll ever get all that star-shaped confetti out of the field? "Next time" we'll have to search out a biodegradable variety. :party

Ok, listening to the Roadcase of Friday's show, I can clearly hear a male voice shouting "Welfare!" after Waterloo. Which one of you guys was it?

not it.

back of the room with a kick ass witness

It could be a useful ice-breaker on the current tour.

JT: "So Bob, you remember than time on tour in England when someone called out 'Judas' after one of your songs? Well something similar happened to me the other day ...".