*** w/ Bob Weir

**** w/ John Doe, Bob Weir, Ryan Bingham & My Morning Jacket

Ryan Bingham

Beg For Broken Legs

Depression

Southside Of Heaven

Sunshine

Five Long Years

(Freddie King cover) (With members of MMJ - Bo, Carl and …)

Too Deep To Fill

My Morning Jacket

Circuital

The Way That He Sings

Off the Record

Golden

Knockin' on Heaven's Door

(Bob Dylan cover) (with Bob Weir)

I Know You Rider

(Grateful Dead cover) (with Bob Weir)

Brown-Eyed Women

(Grateful Dead cover) (with Bob Weir)

Victory Dance

Wordless Chorus

Glory Days

(Bruce Springsteen cover) (With . . .

Don't Do It

(The Band cover) (with Ryan Bingham)

Gideon

Bob Dylan

Things Have Changed

Love Sick

High Water (For Charley Patton)

Soon after Midnight

Early Roman Kings

Tangled Up in Blue

Duquesne Whistle

She Belongs to Me

Beyond Here Lies Nothin'

Desolation Row

Blind Willie McTell

Simple Twist of Fate

Summer Days

All Along the Watchtower

Encore:

Ballad of a Thin Man

One of my hardcore Deadhead friends who was there said St. Stephen was fully jammed out, 100%.  He was having coniption fits of excitement. I haven't heard it myself, though.

Especially for Deadheads!  My buddy who was at Shoreline last night said "Now Wilco will have to deal with Heads calling out for St. Stephen and Dark Star!_

Signs saying "1535 Days Since Last S.F. 'Dark Star.' " :lol

I was there and was completely blown away by St. Stephen. Towards the end my buddy and I are looking at each going, "the Eleven?" - that would have burned the entire place down... OK so now who has a killer recording??

One of my hardcore Deadhead friends who was there said St. Stephen was fully jammed out, 100%.  He was having coniption fits of excitement. I haven't heard it myself, though.

I agree! I've seen about 150 Dead shows and I've seen them do St. Stephen a few times in the 80s. Wilco rocked this song!!!

I haven't seen any of the various incarnations and cover bands that have followed Jerry's death. I just didn't see he point of hearing these songs performed without him. I can understand why others chose to see these bands. It just wasn't for me. It was such a treat to see my favorite musicians perform one of my favorite Dead songs. They managed to be completely faithful to the original without it sounding like they were imitating it. I'm still stunned that they managed to pull this off.

I am utterly amazed that they finished the tour with this setlist. My best friend is completely into the Dead and has become a Wilco fan over the past year. This is sure to blow his mind as it has mine. I would love to grab a recording of this show yet I have not found it on etree or Dime. Does anyone know if a recording is up yet?

Thanks Atticus but that comment does not help. I'm not complaining that it's not up, just showing my enthusiasm for the show. Will you let me know when you find it?

I have absolutely no doubt that Analogman will update our site when/if a recording surfaces.

I really enjoyed this tour

The Collaboration Package is appealing to a wider Audience ]

eg my own Family

I went for Wilco,Dylan and to see MMJ for the 1st time

My WIfe went to See Dylan, Wilco and MMJ

Two of my Kids went for MMJ,Dylan and came away fan of Wilco  Yeah!!

Did they all sing it or was it just Weir? Did they sing the whole thing? Did it jam out? I can't even imagine hearing Wilco play that one. I have so many questions......

The St. Stephen started with Bob on lead vocal and Jeff providing backup until the Ladyfinger verse which Jeff sang alone as well as the Speeding arrow verse and nailed it. The rest was sung by Bob and Jeff together. And yes they did jam it out.

The St. Stephen started with Bob on lead vocal and Jeff providing backup until the Ladyfinger verse which Jeff sang alone as well as the Speeding arrow verse and nailed it. The rest was sung by Bob and Jeff together. And yes they did jam it out.

Just listened to it for the first time. My jaw is still on the floor! My two favorite musical worlds colliding head-on in shear bliss.