On My Grill! Tonight!

Pics plz

Something about when a stranger asks you to post a picture of your butt on the internet seems a bit odd to me.  

Ah what the heck

Screenshot%202013-09-29%20at%205.42.18%2

Plus I am tweeting my progress.  Follow me at @keving139 or follow the hash tags #pulledpork #porkageddon2013

Guest Don Draper

I don't own a grill since I'm apparently a pussy ass bitch (pardon my french) and don't care for all of that smoke getting on me, but I had lovely grilled lobster tails and steak kabobs at a friend's house last night. The wind and rain cleared up just enough to eat outside.  Incidentally, I will be roasting a pork butt later in the week for tacos.

beware of the "stall"  last week my butts hit 156 and stayed there forever.  

actually, I cheat a little, but it's OK because that's the way Alton Brown said to do it.  Once it gets to 155 on the smoker griller thingie (about 6 hours), wrap it up in foil and put it in the oven till it gets to 200 (another 3 hours).  Still an all day event, and still really good. 

Here are the last two I did a couple months ago, right before going into the oven.

IMG_1483.JPG

• 2 weeks later...