Left Hanging: Netflix/Breaking Bad

I got completely hooked on Breaking Bad this summer and watched all the seasons on Netflix, until they left me hanging oh-so-cruelly after Episode 8 of Season 5.

I've tried to find the rest of the show elsewhere online, with no luck.  It looks like if I subscribe to cable (which I don't), I could watch it on AMC's website.

Any suggestions?  I'm dying here!

(I know this would have been more relevant to post in the Breaking Bad thread, but I don't want to even glance at any of the posts for fear of spoilage!)

I got completely hooked on Breaking Bad this summer and watched all the seasons on Netflix, until they left me hanging oh-so-cruelly after Episode 8 of Season 5.

I've tried to find the rest of the show elsewhere online, with no luck.  It looks like if I subscribe to cable (which I don't), I could watch it on AMC's website.

(I know this would have been more relevant to post in the Breaking Bad thread, but I don't want to even glance at any of the posts for fear of spoilage!)

wait...Netflix doesn't have the complete series? 

that sucks. 

my wife and i just started watching it from Season One on Friday. 

Amazon has it too.

Oh, and not to spoil it for you, but at the end, Jesse has sex with Skyler and then when Walt catches them, he kills them both.

Well, thanks, Mr. Heartbreak!  I actually thought Saul and Skyler would end up together. :thumbup Now I don't have to worry about watching the rest!

Thanks for the suggestions, folks.  I wasn't planning to get cable or buy the DVDs, so that's out.  KevinG, if you are in the mood to share some less than honorable ways to find it online, please PM me!

tinnitus photography, chances are by the time you get all the way to season 5, the rest will  have been released to Netflix.  That's my hope, anyway!  After all the buzz about the finale dies down, that is...

At $1.99 an episode, Amazon might be the way to go.  A very small price to pay for a show that blew me away from the pilot and just kept getting better!  Of course, just as soon as I pull the trigger and buy it, Season 6 will show up on Netflix...

That's how my wife and I watched this season after catching up --- well worth it. We did the same with this last season of Mad Men.

It's also kinda cool that it's saved and you can watch each episode again.

At $1.99 an episode, Amazon might be the way to go.  A very small price to pay for a show that blew me away from the pilot and just kept getting better!  Of course, just as soon as I pull the trigger and buy it, Season 6 will show up on Netflix...

Cheaper to buy full seasons on itunes I believe.

AMC have just put the final season online for free for a limited time.  Act fast.

http://t.co/14TpNBYNki

Cheapskate that I am, I checked it out.  $22.99 on itunes for complete season 6 vs. Amazon's $1.99 per episode (there are 8).  So only about $16 on Amazon.  Thanks, though!

Hmm, I guess I was looking at the 13 episode seasons.

at the risk of sounding like a pathetic uber-fanboy... I envy you & your wife.  Enjoy the ride!  

If your are a pathetic uber-fanboy, then there must be a club you, me and my wife can join :-)

We started watching season 1 again too!

It's so much fun to see Walter White as Mr. Chips as he slowly decends into becoming Scarface.