Actors in the least amount of crappy movies

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jessica Lange. Sure she was in that horrible King Kong remake, but she was damn beautiful then.

That scene in Kong's hand is a hot classic.

George Clooney

I can really only think of 3 movies of his that could count as crappy: Batman & Robin, Leatherheads, Men Who Stare at Goats

I can think of several others, Burn After Reading, Oceans 13, Oceans 12, The Peacemaker, and less you forget he was also did a lot of TV that was not so good, Facts of Life and E/R (not ER this is the 30 min sitcom that ran for 18 episodes) to name a couple.  

Maybe you should change the title to Actors/Actresses....

I think the term for anyone who acts is Actor.  It is only for awards do they  break it down.  

Kevin Spacey

Kevin Spacey has been in some terrible movies.  Especially between American Beauty and House of Cards.  I can't really think of a movie in that time frame that I would consider above average.  Several below average (K-Pax and Pay it Forward come to mind).  

I can think of several others, Burn After Reading, Oceans 13, Oceans 12, The Peacemaker, and less you forget he was also did a lot of TV that was not so good, Facts of Life and E/R (not ER this is the 30 min sitcom that ran for 18 episodes) to name a couple. 

I wouldn't call Burn After Reading or any of the Oceans movies crappy (in fact, I think 13 is quite good). I've never seen The Peacemaker, so I'm not sure if it qualifies as crappy or just mediocre. That's still a pretty good track record.

Also, lest you forget, the topic was limited to movies, so I didn't consider his television work.

I'm sad that I can't say Robert De Niro. everything he's in lately is crap.

that was one of the first ones I thought about that prompted the thread.  He and Hopkins and many others have been in some real dogs.