Anybody Else Still Enjoying Sukierae?

Yes!

It's been practically the only thing I've listened to in my car for at least a month, probably more than a month. The more I hear it, the more I love it. I still don't feel like I know it inside out yet, though. (I don't spend huge amounts of time in the car every day.)

I am still listening to it, still enjoying it, but not wowed by it. I like many songs, love a couple, and skip two or three from time to time.

I will say that if this came out in 1986, I'd have cranked up Down From Above (and a few others) in my college dorm room at 1 AM with a pipe a-blazing, much to the chagrin of my fellow dorm-mates.

I still feel, quite strongly, that, along with "St. Vincent" by St. Vincent, that it's one of the two albums that towers above everything else as as great a release as there was this year. It's not doing badly in year end lists, but it's not doing anywhere near as well as it should, considering how great it is. A truly monumental double album!!!

I'm very excited that Jeff mentioned in one of those U.K. interviews that he & Spencer have mixed another Tweedy album already (I'm assuming with tracks left over from all they recorded...heck 3 non-album tracks have surfaced out here already- B-side of a single & two on the St. Vincent film soundtrack)...and... I look forward to someday hearing Wilco's takes on these tracks. The Tweedy band did great work with them & I'm hoping we may get to hear them again at 2015 Solid Sound!!