• orange/citrus
    • strawberry
    • blueberry
    • ction
    • plum
    • peach
    • other

what's your favorite fruit?

there is a limited number of options, so I did some internet research on which options would best serve a message board for predominately white middle class liberal fans of a dad rock band.

Apple-Pink Lady or Gala; I'm over the Honeycrisp fad.

You're a band-wagon kinda guy, for sure. Honey Crisps still kick ass. More so than Pink Ladies and Galas, and Pink Lady and Gala are both very good,

The HC's are just way too juicy for me. I bite into one and I get apple froth all over the place. Who needs that? And what am I gonna do with the HC tree growing front of my house that I planted3 years ago? Big problems with no easy answers.....sheeesh

Paul Lynde

The HC's are just way too juicy for me. I bite into one and I get apple froth all over the place. Who needs that? And what am I gonna do with the HC tree growing front of my house that I planted3 years ago? Big problems with no easy answers.....sheeesh

Apples are best eaten after a meal or between meals as they act as natural teeth cleaners. The juicier, the better!

The only thing a blueberry is good for is in a pie or to make an other inedible pancake edible.

Chronological? All fruits were created by God at the same time.

Actually, the kumquat came first. It had to.

Try opening your next banana from the bottom next time. Like the jungle primates do. It's amazing.

This post pleases me.