Jeff/Wilco management?

They have been tweeting Wilco/Tweedy stuff as of late, though.

I just briefly looked through their feed and it looks like they mainly tweet about their clients. Perhaps the main page has not been updated, yet.

I’ve heard that Tony and his wife Deb Bernardini (who handled PR) are retiring. I hope that’s true. It would be sad to think there’s been any kind of a falling out after all their shared history. I hope we’ll hear the whole story from an authoritative source soon.

I received this message yesterday from Tony Margherita and am sharing it with you all with permission:

“This may be old news to some, but I'm writing to let you know we're winding down Tony Margherita Management and closing up shop at year’s end. We've had a fantastic 30-year run; successful way beyond anything I’d dreamed of when I started it back in the late 80s. But after a lot of thought, Deb and I decided over the summer that it was time to move on and do some other things while we still have the wherewithal to do so — so that’s what’s happening. It'll come as no surprise to anyone who has seen Deb's social media that she is now cooking professionally in a cafe in downtown Northampton, and I, at least for now, am enjoying some downtime — listening to tons of music, catching up on that pile of books that I never seemed able to put a dent in over the years, painting long-neglected rooms in our rambling old house and hanging out with the dog. The good stuff.

The job, done right, takes a huge amount of one’s life — and when it works, it obviously brings great rewards. Pretty much every aspect of my life benefited from the work and from the people involved along the way. Many thanks to the artists who entrusted us with so much of their lives and careers, our employees who joined us in taking on that trust with as much creativity and perseverance as we all could muster, and of course those of you out there who supported both TMM and our roster in whatever ways you could. Mostly, it was a blast. Cheers to you all and happy holidays!”

Best wishes to Tony and Deb and the rest of TMM. They’ve been a great example of a special partnership over the years and part of what has made this feel like a family. I think there needs to be some kind of a Tony Margherita tribute installation at Solid Sound!