Now Playing 2021

Been a long time since I posted here. Playing this now and thought of this forum. This sounds way better to me now than it did on its release. Hello all.

foldr.png

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just got turned on to The Beths about a month ago.  Great band.

Genius  

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Chez said:

Greatest Hits (CD, Compilation, Reissue, Remastered) album coverWorkingman's Dead (CD, Album, Reissue) album coverChronicle (The 20 Greatest Hits) (CD, Compilation) album coverChicago's Greatest Hits (CD, Compilation, Reissue) album cover

A couple of Sundays ago I drove to Memphis to see a few old college friends. I took the chance of getting on the road early enough that morning to attend the service at the church in Memphis at which Al Green is the pastor. Apparently it is usually not known whether he'll appear on any given Sunday. Fortunately for me he was there and sang and preached on the day I attended. Out of respect for the church and its members, I didn't take any photos during the service. I did, however, covertly record the audio of a snippet of an incredible song delivered by a church member and the choir. If anyone ever happens to be in Memphis on a Sunday morning and wants to roll the dice on Al Green preaching that day, seek out the Full Gospel Tabernacle Church. For me it was a pretty cool experience. 

1 hour ago, Boss_Tweedy said:

A couple of Sundays ago I drove to Memphis to see a few old college friends. I took the chance of getting on the road early enough that morning to attend the service at the church in Memphis at which Al Green is the pastor. Apparently it is usually not known whether he'll appear on any given Sunday. Fortunately for me he was there and sang and preached on the day I attended. Out of respect for the church and its members, I didn't take any photos during the service. I did, however, covertly record the audio of a snippet of an incredible song delivered by a church member and the choir. If anyone ever happens to be in Memphis on a Sunday morning and wants to roll the dice on Al Green preaching that day, seek out the Full Gospel Tabernacle Church. For me it was a pretty cool experience. 

My God.  That is so awesome.