Now Playing 2021

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just got turned on to The Beths about a month ago.  Great band.

Genius  

Posted Images

On 2/26/2021 at 8:13 AM, chuckrh said:

61U9tuZDGIL._SL1200_.jpg

Very curious if you preordered the vinyl box from NYA and actually received it?  Mine hasn't shipped and I still haven't even received the DL code email, which is beyond frustrating, especially since I'm really excited to dive into this!

2 hours ago, Chez said:

I love Robyn.  So many great albums and songs.

Yes! I've been a big fan for a while but I just took advantage of a Yep Roc sale and picked up four albums I didn't have.  

I saw him a couple of years ago and he was selling copies of Tromsø, Kaptein - which is totally great.  

15 hours ago, Madcap said:

Very curious if you preordered the vinyl box from NYA and actually received it?  Mine hasn't shipped and I still haven't even received the DL code email, which is beyond frustrating, especially since I'm really excited to dive into this!

I didn't order the vinyl box. I pre-ordered the dvd as a standalone. When the project was first announced that wasn't an option but it was added later. I think it was $19.99 + shipping. I bought the cd at my local record store. That Neil era is holy ground for me. I saw 2 dates late on the Weld tour & was supposed to see another one but it got cancelled. While I didn't see this show I did get to see Crazy Horse do a club show in Vegas on the Greendale tour (I saw 3 shows that tour, spaced apart). It was at the Joint before the remodel so it was only 1200 capacity then. The stage was too small for the Greendale set so we got about 3 hours of the Horse going off. 

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/neil-young-and-crazy-horse/2003/the-joint-at-hard-rock-hotel-las-vegas-nv-5bd05398.html

1 hour ago, Oil Can Boyd said:

That's a great one.

My first Buff Tom record.  I like Big Red Letter Day a bit more, but this one is great and (as they say), you never forget your first!