Jeff Tweedy - Live Stream - Constellation, Chicago - Jan. 23rd, 2021

Jeff Tweedy Live Stream from Constellation, Chicago - Jan. 23rd, 2021 - 8am

https://www.constellation-chicago.com/calendar/jeff-tweedy

Join us for this special concert streamed live from Constellation and presented by Bandsintown. Purchase a ticket below to get access to the stream.

Jeff will perform live from Constellation in Chicago with his local bandmates: Spencer and Sammy Tweedy, Liam Kazar, Sima Cunningham and James Elkington. The show starts at 8p Central and will include a live Q+A.

2 hours ago, Madcap said:

Has anyone done one of the streams on bandistown to see how it works?  Wish it was a one off event on YouTube or something!

I never heard of it before. 

They have a 7 day free trial - probably will go that route, if I decide to catch the show. 

Looks like it's a monthly subscription type site.  

I have to say, it's very disappointing that this is US only. Jeff and Wilco are usually so inclusive, it feels weird to use a service that prevents so many fans from participating in a virtual concert.

7 hours ago, lucca said:

Great show .  Last couple of tracks seemed to suffer from drop-outs or was this just my connection?  Was hoping for a replay to check

Not you. I experienced the same. It's embarrassing when you're singing along and suddenly you're soloing!:P

Fortunately the glitches were short.

TCP, it sucks that you weren't able to watch. I hope somebody can provide a full setlist. Paul?

9 hours ago, leatherman said:

I got audio and video recorded.  Like mentioned above, there were a few dropouts near the end.  Not sure my setup is the best, I used Camtasia on a Mac to record it, but if nothing shows up soon I'll share my recordings.

Good to know! Thanks for your efforts. :thumbup It was a helluva good show!

12 hours ago, kidsmoke said:

So are we all remembering to cancel our Bandsintown Plus accounts before our free week is over? It isn't much...$10/mo....but I really don't need another subscription to pay on. What do the rest of you think?

:brow

I set a calendar reminder to cancel in a few weeks.  I feel like they deserve $9.99 for the Tweedy show and I'm hopeful they have at least one more show I want to watch in the next month, but I'm definitely not thinking it's worth sticking with the service.

On 1/29/2021 at 7:08 AM, leatherman said:

I set a calendar reminder to cancel in a few weeks.  I feel like they deserve $9.99 for the Tweedy show and I'm hopeful they have at least one more show I want to watch in the next month, but I'm definitely not thinking it's worth sticking with the service.

That sounds reasonable to me.

On 1/29/2021 at 2:31 PM, leatherman said:

Mods please feel free to delete if this isn't ok.

https://mega.nz/file/dts2lYJY#iRV5hJlS8uyKwVwxDnaEgHm9WmkGierWMbEozai0g9w

Thanks for sharing!