YHF Anniversary Shows

43 minutes ago, Goalinlifewastobeanecho said:

Besides the 7" and the nightly poster, how's the merch looking for these shows? Definitely going to be heading to the Foxtrot pop up to snag some goodies.

A couple pennants/banners, assortment of tshirts, YHF lapel pin, YHF oval bumpersticker, IATTBYH patch, and a keychain i think.

300449B5-7097-43CB-8004-6CE1EC746BDF.jpeg

943BC37A-27B8-47E5-AB11-86FE79C17C90.jpeg

On 4/19/2022 at 5:03 PM, bcdoc said:

Anyone else get their cereal and beer? 

FFA06094-B9B2-470E-A3D3-49EF8A671FF0.jpeg

Do you have to be in Chicago to buy these? Damn. :( Chicago friends, if the spirit moves you, I'd love some beer and cereal & will happily reimburse all costs. But don't 47 of you send.

21 hours ago, u2roolz said:

https://wilcostore.com/collections/vinyl/products/yhf-alternate-take-vinyl-lp

It’s possible that this got lost in the YHF madness today, but the Alternate Take 7 inch is up in the store: I’m The Man Who Loves You/War On War. 

Very cool.  Although I am assuming these tracks will be on one of the 11 LPs in the reissue set?

1 hour ago, Madcap said:

Very cool.  Although I am assuming these tracks will be on one of the 11 LPs in the reissue set?

I guess that seems 99.9% possible, but you never know. 

Yeah, it seems like that’s an appetizer to hold us over until the deluxe editions are released.

Hello! Kidsmoke asked me to post a piece I wrote about the anniversary. I had to sell my tickets to all three Chicago shows at the last minute due to some health issues, but I had some stuff to say. Thanks! https://robind.substack.com/p/i-am-an-american-aquarium-drinker?s=w

• Like 2
  • 4 months later...

Not sure if this is 100% accurate, but WXRT will be broadcasting the Sunday night show (April 24th) from Chicago on September 30th. I say not sure because the prior night was a Nugs webcast, but this might be the first time that this show is broadcast in conjunction with YHF’s deluxe reissue release day. Or is it really going to be the show from the 23rd? 🤷🏻‍♂️

AB4961CB-7345-4A5B-9F74-7315C422202A.jpeg

• Thanks 1