Tweedy at hotel ... 4.8.06 - was it taped ?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, no, that's not true.

We're happy to make it available, and Jeff was perfectly fine with that when we asked him. It's going to take a little while -- we haven't even got it out to all the attendees yet. It'll be more like sometime in the next 1-2 months.

By the way, it sounds freakin' wonderful, so it will be worth the wait! :D

Oh, and in keeping with the charitable spirit of the whole thing, we're going to encourage that donations be made to assorted favorite Tweedy causes, but I think gogo is doing the legwork on that one, so look for her post once things actually get moving.

Hi,

I havn`t read all the 130 posts at this topic, so let me ask this way: Tweedy at the Hotel S 'n' S -- 4/8/06 - was it taped ? Where can I get it ?

Thanks

Ulf

I think you should be required to read all 130 posts if you really want a copy.

:monkey

No, no, that's not true.

We're happy to make it available, and Jeff was perfectly fine with that when we asked him. It's going to take a little while -- we haven't even got it out to all the attendees yet. It'll be more like sometime in the next 1-2 months.

Oh, and in keeping with the charitable spirit of the whole thing, we're going to encourage that donations be made to assorted favorite Tweedy causes, but I think gogo is doing the legwork on that one, so look for her post once things actually get moving.

is this true with all three living room shows, then? i guess i was misinformed, cause i heard it wasnt supposed to be circulated...but if thats not the case: :w00t :music

No, no, that's not true.

:w00t This is the best news I've heard all day.

--Mike

Honestly, I'm thoroughly impressed with what he did in recording that -- I think the phrase "crystal clear" must've been invented for this. You'd think it was taped in some acoustically perfect theater instead of in a basement.

Honestly, I'm thoroughly impressed with what he did in recording that -- I think the phrase "crystal clear" must've been invented for this. You'd think it was taped in some acoustically perfect theater instead of in a basement.

I would love to hear this. :music

Just sayin...

I would love to hear this. :music

Just sayin...

If it doesn't end up on the bit torrent tracker I am sure a tree will be set up so it can be distributed. I am sure it will be well worth the wait.

--Mike