Live Webcast?

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seriously, where's the singalong? this is the worst wilco non-singalong since detroit last summer.

I still remember when this song was totally new to me....March of '02.....it was songs like this that left me gasping at the talent in this band, and were the reason I found Via Chicago, that April.

It still sounds as mesmerizing as that first live listen.

Hey I don't think anyone wants to marry me here. You people are all alot older than me. I am the viaChicago youngster.

I call Spiders next too.

Just kidding. My first webcast with headphones has me a little giddy. This Jesus, etc... is spectacular.

Hey guys what foods are you eating while listening to Jesus, Etc. ? I am eating Dad's cookies and a big ol' glass of milk.

i am obstaining from eating after 7. it sucks. i wish i had some of those cookies. yum.

I call War On War next, then I will relax and enjoy the show.

i think you might be right.

poor places that slay me.

Yeah... that's probably in my top 5 favorite Wilco tunes. Are they still transitioning from "Spiders" into "Poor Places"? I think my favorite concert-going moment ever was hearing that transition at one of the Chicago DVD shows.

Those boys are not in the same league as Wilco.\

SNAP!

Yeah... that's probably in my top 5 favorite Wilco tunes. Are they still transitioning from "Spiders" into "Poor Places"? I think my favorite concert-going moment ever was hearing that transition at one of the Chicago DVD shows.

they did it from reservations at merriweather; it was awesome!

i don't know why, but seguing right into "walken" after a joke like that is perfect sequencing!

i'm loving this one lately. regardless of what it ends up being called, it will always be walken to me.