Live Webcast?

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome news!

Assuming my connection to the stream doesn't go in and out like it has for some of the live webcasts, I'll try and capture the stream for later enjoyment.

:thumbup

I'll be there, you may hear me I'll be the one talking loudly during quiet songs and yelling 'Jeff I love you' at the most inopportune moments.

I'm so excited!! Can we all listen together and have running commentary throughout?

:dancing

Last time half of the people were commenting in a thread and the other half were in a live AIM (AOL Instant Messanger) chatroom with running commentary. Worked out pretty well, I'm sure itll happen again.

And like I said, I'm going to try and capture the stream, assuming the Quicktime stream stays solid...

im assuming this is already being done but could someone record this to post here, i think im going to miss it + dont have the recording capabilties??

It will be up on the offical website to listen to after the show, they usually archive the webcasts for severeal weeks and I guarantee you copies of the webcast will be floating around on the bittorrent tracker within the next couple of days.

--Mike