Top 5

Guest ScottHoward

1. Laminated Kat

2. ction

3. Sir Stewart

4. JorgeFabregas

5. JUDE

Early one morning the sun was shinin'. I was laying in bed wonderin' if she'd changed at all if her hair was still red. Her Folks said our lives together sure was gonna be rough. They never did like mama's homemade dress...pappa's bank book wasn't big enough. And I was standin' on the side of the road, rain fallin' on my shoes heading out for the East Coast. Lord knows I've paid some dues gettin' through, Tangled up in blue.

The Screendoor slams, Mary's dress waves. Like a vision she dances across the porch as the radio plays Roy Orbison singing for the lonely. Hey that's me and I want you only. Don't turn me on again I just can't face myself along again.

You'd never leave on your own; Where you're from and where you're going. I know these things like I know you hate me now.

Oh I just don't know where to begin Though he says he'll wait forever It's now or never. But she keeps him hanging on, The silly champion. She says she can't go home Without a chaperone

I was chewin' gum for something to do, The blinds were being pulled down on the dew. Inside, out of love, what a laugh I was looking for you

Edited by Crowjack
  • Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does that mean I = Thunder Road? If so, I can live with that.

Actually...it means I am just about over my being pissed off at you guys and am considering a return engagement.

(No...really these are the opening verses of the best songs ever recorded).

Sir Stewart - You forgot the Ford commercial. I'm assuming those were the 5 worst Tyler Hicks moments. Hard to leave the Ford commercial off the list for the simple reason that he can sneak up on you at any moment without warning. You're watching TV and "BAM" there he is, all twitchy and shit.

Sir Stewart - You forgot the Ford commercial. I'm assuming those were the 5 worst Tyler Hicks moments. Hard to leave the Ford commercial off the list for the simple reason that he can sneak up on you at any moment without warning. You're watching TV and "BAM" there he is, all twitchy and shit.

POSSIBILITIES!~!!!!!!!!!!

Happens on the radio during Red Sox games too. I've decided it's too God-awful to hate.