Lollapalooza Rollcall

My buddy Greg and I will be there. We're staying at the Hard Rock hotel downtown. Anybody have anything going on?

hell yea! i'll be there. Just booked my hotel...12 miles out from grant park because I way too lazy to jump on the good ones when I had the chance.

mix master mike (dj of beastie boys fame) has just recently signed up!

Just for everyone's reference, MMM is from 6:00-8:00 on Sunday night, and Wilco plays from 6:30 to 7:30, so assuming you want to see Wilco, you'll only be catching snippets of Mike's set. At least the Bud Light stage isn't too far from the Mindfield stage.

damn! there's actually a lot of conflicts for bands I want to see playing at the same time....

is anyone in the know of whom the special unannoucned guest might be?

damn! there's actually a lot of conflicts for bands I want to see playing at the same time....

is anyone in the know of whom the special unannoucned guest might be?

Do you mean My Morning Jacket?

damn. just checked it out. your right. Although, I'm not convinced that they are THAT special...I had higher hopes... :blush

I couldn't have been more excited when they were announced, but thats just me.

Just for everyone's reference, MMM is from 6:00-8:00 on Sunday night, and Wilco plays from 6:30 to 7:30, so assuming you want to see Wilco, you'll only be catching snippets of Mike's set. At least the Bud Light stage isn't too far from the Mindfield stage.

wilwho? why on earth would you assume I would like to see a band like that??

:wave i'm in for the long haul...all three days.

for those interested in wilco related music, don't forget about the blisters on the kiddie stage! :rock

:wave i'm in for the long haul...all three days.

for those interested in wilco related music, don't forget about the blisters on the kiddie stage! :rock

Jen!!! i didn't know you were coming!! yay! i'll be there for all three days,except not most of the night of the 3rd night (including like the 2nd half of wilco's set :( ) umm...yeah. awesome.

I'm not convinced that they are THAT special...I had higher hopes... :blush

Best rock band in the world imo,if you've never seen em,ya should.

Well, considering Wilco is still in the world...

I would debate this one,I hold Wilco in different light. :cheers