Junk Car Black Lung Trailer Park Camp

Man dies from concert beating

From United Press International

August 01, 2006 6:01 PM EDT

ATLANTA, Aug 1, 2006 (UPI via COMTEX) -- A man who was beaten for asking two fans to be careful around his pregnant wife and a child at a Korn concert in Atlanta has died of his injuries.

Andy Richardson, 30, reportedly asked his assailants at the Hi-Fi Buys Amphitheater Sunday night to not bump into his pregnant girlfriend or the mentally-challenged child they had with them, WSB-TV, Atlanta, reported.

Richardson never regained consciousness after the beating and was declared brain dead Tuesday afternoon, WSB said. He was being kept on life support because he was an organ donor.

Atlanta police only had a vague description of Richardson's attackers and were asking anyone who witnesses the attack in the mosh pit of the amphitheater to contact the homicide division.

URL: www.upi.com

:upset

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

stiff%20neck.jpg

NECK ON - APPLY DIRECTLY TO THE NECK!

stiff%20neck.jpg

has anyone made the "HARD ON - APPLY DIRECTLY TO THE HARD!" joke yet?

I'm picturing you as looking like the guy in your sig. Did that help or hurt during the interview?

Oops! Almost forgot - Congrats!!

if I'd have walked in looking like that dude, they would've hired me on the spot. being that I wore a suit, it took them two weeks to make their decision.

and, thank you. :cheers