Junk Car Black Lung Trailer Park Camp

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coming to a near stop to wait for my son on a bike ride tonight I was unable to get my rain-soaked flip-flop out of the toe-holder on the pedal and was cussing in my head as I realized I had no option but to hit the blacktop. When my son caught up he asked me why I did that, as he thought it unsafe.

+1:boy

-1: the old man

:lol

Women don't pee in stalls next to each other. It's some kind of unwritten law or something.

When there are 3 urinals next to each other with no wall between them, I think it is customary to not use the middle one unless absolutely necesary. It pisses me off when someone uses the middle one. It's rude.

When my nephew and I were at Coney Island, I took him into the bathroom there, which had metal urinals. He did his thing, then on the way out, he asked, "Uncle Dan, why do they in New York pee in cans?"

jonlocke.jpg

Since trying Michael Menkin's Helmet, I have not been bothered by alien mind control. Now my thoughts are my own. I have achieved meaningful work and am contributing to society. My life is better than ever before. Thank you Michael for the work you are doing to save all humanity."

- Jon Locke

The thought screen helmet blocks telepathic communication between aliens and humans. Aliens cannot immobilize people wearing thought screens nor can they control their minds or communicate with them using their telepathy. When aliens can't communicate or control humans, they do not take them.

The thought screen helmet has effectively stopped several types of aliens from abducting or controlling humans. Only two failures from standard thought screen helmets have been reported since 1998. A third failure in 2005 was from a cloth helmet with a smaller square area of Velostat and a Velcro strap which was easily removed by an alien hybrid.

Adults and children all over America, all over Australia, in Canada, the United Kingdom, and in the Republic of South Africa are wearing thought screen helmets to stop alien abductions. Many former abudctees have been wearing thought screen helmets successfully since 1999.

Other shielding material was tried in previous models with less success. Only thought screen helmets using Velostat are effective. Large leather aviator hats lined with Velostat with secure straps are recommended for making effective helmets.

You can make a thought screen helmet for $35 if you purchase Velostat by the yard.

For photos of other types of thought screens go to Aliens and Children, the sister site, in the links section.

Once the metal thread on the fez has thwarted their insidious mind control, the tie and jacket give the aliens pause as to my breeding ability for hybrid alien babies.

I have narrowly escaped many times using this simple tactic.

You're happy to leave the crown jewels open to manipulation though?

I always take precautions

two_hats_on_beach.jpg

:lol

Guest Laminated Kat
word.

Not long now............................................................. :D

I had 32 needles stuck in me last night!

Thank you for all of your sweet notes, Jess.