Junk Car Black Lung Trailer Park Camp

Send him here - I will take him to Junk Car Black Lung Trailer Park Camp.

:rock

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a yout, I spent a fair bit of time in the emergency room.

Boys are predisposed to it. He has had his fair share of scrapes, that's for sure.

That's because we know, from birth, one cardinal truth - chicks dig scars.

Dear Taylor Hicks -

Is Ford Motor Company phasing you out of their Opportunities ad campaign?

Watching the Mets play the Phillies on Fox television today, I heard the unmistakable blast of brass opening the commercial I've come to love, but instead of you, I saw a bunch of assholes running into trucks and going to the beach or something. They didn't even feature your voice, nevermind your American Idol championship visage.

What's going on?

- Your biggest fan.

Have you seen Ford's financial figures? They can't afford me any more -- I'm too big a star. Consequently, I've had to change up my own promotional activities a bit.

Be sure to buy my memoir, out next year!

207461724_72154ba0eb.jpg

That's because we know, from birth, one cardinal truth - chicks dig scars.

so, you think my son may have deliberately embedded that fish hook in his belly while practicing casting in his bedroom?

so, you think my son may have deliberately embedded that fish hook in his belly while practicing casting in his bedroom?

Yes, and I'm sure that is the reason that Joshua decided at 9 to take Union Hill by skatebord at 40 miles and hour.

He tells me all the time, "Chix diggit, mama."

Yes, and I'm sure that is the reason that Joshua decided at 9 to take Union Hill by skatebord at 40 miles and hour.

He tells me all the time, "Chix diggit, mama."

slow's just not an option on Union Hill, mama!

Golden Smog is on the XM RIGHT NOW!!!!

Me & my oldest just got back from Cincinnati, saw the Black Crowes! with Robert Randolph & the Family Band, and The Drive By Truckers, who I didn't even know were on the bill.

Towards the end of the night, the Crowes did a nice little set of Fearless (P Floyd), Sometimes Salvation (one of my faves), and Alabama, by Neil! Kicked ass on all three. Good temperature, clear skies, the kid dug it, and I'm pooped...

Good night... :wave :badger

I have a 5" scar on my left thigh from a hang gliding mishap. Sounds badass, but it really wasn't. I did total the hang glider, though!

Were you the guy I saw on someone's roof near Pasadena circa 1989? Was that weird smoke a distress signal or the output of a distressed engine?

I was attacked by a crazed wine bottle this evening. Bloody toes.

Ouch. Vibes.

In other news, Jaws was never my scene and I don't like Star Wars.

Which isn't true. I do like Star Wars. Jaws I could do without.

Me & my oldest just got back from Cincinnati, saw the Black Crowes! with Robert Randolph & the Family Band, and The Drive By Truckers, who I didn't even know were on the bill.

Towards the end of the night, the Crowes did a nice little set of Fearless (P Floyd), Sometimes Salvation (one of my faves), and Alabama, by Neil! Kicked ass on all three. Good temperature, clear skies, the kid dug it, and I'm pooped...

Good night... :wave :badger

Yay! You were 1 minute from Bethany's house! :badger

Glad you guys had fun. :)

We made the mummy joke quite a bit, Andrew. :lol

Yay! You were 1 minute from Bethany's house! :badger

If I had known that, I coulda done a drive-by objectify! :w00t

Just kidding. Do they ever go to Riverbend much? I saw a lot of boats on the river right behind the stage. That looked like a good time.

If I had known that, I coulda done a drive-by objectify! :w00t

Just kidding. Do they ever go to Riverbend much? I saw a lot of boats on the river right behind the stage. That looked like a good time.

:lol

Last summer they swam at Coney Island quite a bit.

When I visited, Bethany googled Coney Island and Riverbend to research the fascinating agricultural and entertainment history of that area. Our interest was sparked by the story that I think you told me, about a guy who built a riverboat home, lived on the river for years, then used the materials from the boat to build a land home. We never did find that story, but many other interesting factoids about the area.

Next time, you seriously should visit them.

I'll have to do that. Maybe the next time you come by, a bunch of us could go bike that rails to trails I've heard about up there.

And I'm glad you mentioned the shantyboat artist, because I googled him and found out that he has his own website, which I did not know:

http://www.harlanhubbard.com/

I'll have to do that. Maybe the next time you come by, a bunch of us could go bike that rails to trails I've heard about up there.

And I'm glad you mentioned the shantyboat artist, because I googled him and found out that he has his own website, which I did not know:

http://www.harlanhubbard.com/

That would be very cool. My brother and his family have ridden part of that trail in NW Ohio.

Oh, Johnny, thank you for that link! I will be savoring that lovely story for a long time.